first of all im in the US. i wanna trade floyd w/bar, nut and locks, standard or reverse tuners(i have both, not on the same guitar obviously) and strat style input plate.

if you have all or some i'm ready to trade.
i want to swap out my chrome hardware for flat black on my rhoads too, so sorry, im no help to you.
you're saying you want to trade for chrome, or your chrome for black?
I have mismatched hardware on my jackson, if you're asking for chrome, I have a set of reverse tuners.
as for black hardware, I got a jackson licensed floyd (chrome bar though), and matching locking nut.
I wasn't exactly looking to trade (I was going to sell them and get gold parts...) but maybe someone will come along and we can work some three way deal.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Quote by ezlntrooper
you're saying you want to trade for chrome, or your chrome for black?
I have mismatched hardware on my jackson, if you're asking for chrome, I have a set of reverse tuners.
as for black hardware, I got a jackson licensed floyd (chrome bar though), and matching locking nut.
I wasn't exactly looking to trade (I was going to sell them and get gold parts...) but maybe someone will come along and we can work some three way deal.

well pm me with what you're askin for your hardware and we can go from there. is your LFR a jt-580lp?
to clarify my thread. i have chrome jackson jt580lp w/bar, chome nut and locks, chrome standard and reverse tuners (2 sets)that i wanna trade out for black.
Not sure if it's a jt-580lp, any definite way to check?
If it helps, it's a Dinky DX10.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY