I've been listenin' to Steely Dan lately, and I was listening to "Reelin' in the Years" - anyways, if anyone knows, what's a good fuzz pedal that could help to emulate that tone? I was lookin' at the Dallas Arbiter Fuzz, but I have heard good and bad things.

I'd appreciate some suggestions, and yeah, I have a Traynor YCV50. If you can, suggest the cheapest, best quality fuzz. Thanks.
That sounds like a very light fuzz... I think your best bet would be a BBE Free Fuzz. I believe it's priced around $150 Canadian, though. A Danelectro CF-1 may be able to do this. Try it out extensively if you do consider it, though.
The current (red) Dunlop Fuzzes are meh. The new blue reissues are supposed to be good, though.
The Free Fuzz is supposed to be the same circuit, haven't checked it out.

a used Fulltone '70 would be cool.

If you want cheap...Check out a Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JStbu4GxxU8
Sounds great, small price tag.
Like above, a Fulltone '70. I love mine.
A MXR M173 Silicon Fuzz
Dunlop JH-F1 Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face

I think that the Cool Cat Fuzz would be a little too thick for what he is after.
Quote by The Real Ming
Like above, a Fulltone '70. I love mine.
A MXR M173 Silicon Fuzz
Dunlop JH-F1 Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face

I think that the Cool Cat Fuzz would be a little too thick for what he is after.

+1, though I'm not enthralled with the JH Fuzz. You may like it, though. Also, look into a Barber Trifecta (the supa and jumbo settings are awesome) and a Duncan Tweak Fuzz, though it might be too thick as well.
Mmm, alright, I think I will try and look at MXR since every pedal of theirs I've tried I've been quite satisfied with.

I could easily pick up the Danelectro since my shop is nuts and has quite a few Dano products on hand. I would love to see if I could get a used Fulltone, but, er, my town kind of sucks for used products, especially pedals like that.