I need 3 sets of 6 in a line tuners. I don't care what brand as long as they are a good brand like schaller, gotoh, grover, planet waves ect/ I don't care what colour they are, and I don't care if they are new as long as they work the way tuners are supposed to.

I've lots of grover stay tite for slotted headstocks and schaller M6 tuners that are the 3L 3R variety. None of these do me any good at the moment so I'd be happy to trade if somebody needs the 3L 3R type. I could also trade tuners for pickups.

The catch is that I need the tuners in the next month. If you are interested send me a PM.
Not taking any online orders.
I have a spare set of in-line tuners.. No idea anything about them, never used them. They're chrome, don't know the brand either, so I doubt they're anything special.
Can do 3 sets of grover 205-18c (18:1 rotomatics) for £115 delivered.
Hope this helps.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
I'm really short on cash at the moment (just dropped 3 grand on pickup wire) I don't suppose you would be interested in trading for 3 sets of 3L 3R schaller M6 tuners... The Schallers actually retail for nearly twice as much as the Grovers romatics so it would be a good deal. I'd even through in a pickup. I'm getting a table at the Manchester guitar show in may and I need to upgraid the tuners on a couple of the budget guitars I'll be using for the demo's
Quote by dandadog
I have a spare set of in-line tuners.. No idea anything about them, never used them. They're chrome, don't know the brand either, so I doubt they're anything special.

I'd really need to know that they are a reliable brand.
Hmm ok that doesn't sound too bad actually. I'll see if I can find a pickup
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
What I'd really like is a pickup set really similar to SRV's lenny or is this too much to ask? Thought it would be worth a try.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
^that would be my 62 set. It's my most popular set. Do we have a deal then? If so, just tell me what colour covers you want.
Ok man deal
White will be fine.
They'll be a few days though ok? You'll probs have them Monday ish.
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
^Thats cool. I'll PM you my address and if you could PM me yours then I'll have your stuff shipped in about a week (pickups will need time for the shellac to dry)