ok so I am still somewhat a noob on guitar I've been playing for about a year but still am green on alot of things

My main questions is this I really want to get this pedal sometime http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-RC20XL-Loop-Station?sku=151352

or maybe the Akia Headrush instead (btw any thoughts on which one?!?! the boss has just alittle bit better review but I was leaning towards the akia because I like the button you step on better but I've always liked boss anyway moving on)

so I heard someone say that a looper pedal like that is a great great practice tool and will help you improve is this true? because i was thinking there is other stuff i should buy before this or is this worth it? btw not to sound cocky but I've been a drummer for 8 going on 9 years so my tempo and time is already pretty good
They are good for looping a chord progression and playing lead over it. Among many other things. All in all, a great practice tool.
Yea loop pedals are fun to practice with and I would say that it helps you get better because you can always just play some chords and jam with your self?
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.