Hi everyone...first post here. I have recently experienced a newfound love for guitar after not picking one up for a few years now. Its good to be back.

Does anyone have any experiences with Sparrow Guitars? More specifically, the Rat Rod. My friend can get me a great discount on them, but I wanted to know if this would be a good guitar, or if i should just save up for a les paul studio. Now before everyone suggests a different guitar to me, Ive wanted a Les Paul for the past 15 years. Its always been my dream guitar. i figure this guitar could tide me over until I have enough to pick up the cherry sunburst custom Ive always wanted.

Anyways, thoughts?
If you live in the vancouver area, Goto their place and check them out Its on Glen Drive off east hastings, Pretty cool place.
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.
I love mine
I've played many different les paul guitars from gibson, epiphone, PRS, 1 from agile, and a few others and the sparrow was my favourite by far.

I really love my Sparrow Rat Rod Ace. The pickups aren't bad, but I wanna switch them out for a JB & Jazz eventually.
It keeps tune pretty well, but I do want to switch the tuners to Kluson Slotted tuners (the best tuners ever)
The Rat rod is a very nice guitar, I looked at the red one on their website and almost creamed my pants.
Gibson 1972 SG Pro T-Top Bridge, P90 Neck
Dean DBD T ML
Jackson JS30RR EMGs 85-81
Epiphone G-400 Goth
76 Mann Les Paul Custom
Fender f-230 Accoustic
Randall RG-180 DX
Line6 Spider III HD75 Head - Behringer 412
Saving for a Marshall JCM 800.
...wow... They look really awesome. But one question comes to mind, though: How the hell can Gibson allow them to do the headstock and cutaway like that?
they are produced in canada, and their wood is imported from asia i believe. i know there are a lot of les paul copies from outside of the us so maybe the fact that its not us made has a bearing on that.
i had a slight endorsement deal with Sparrow guitars for about 2 years. didnt get anything free, but i got my guitars for 60% off. i play the Twangmaster Customs. been using them for about 4 years now. i love them. the Rat Rods are another great guitar from them
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA