Heya Howdy High!
First post, been lurking through the guitar build/repair sites/forums. Loads of amazing axes to look at, lots of talent, and tons information to absorb. Use to play a bit when I was younger ('77-'85). Had a cherry red 1981 Cort Flying V and a small Fender 20watt tube amp, wha pedal, overdrive and fuzz box. Wish I never traded it. Ya know how life kinda takes over and changes direction on ya.

For the last few years or so I've been plinking around on an old nylon string acoustic that I dug outta the trash, cleaned up, glued back together and restrung. Just making noise, a couple of chords, a few 7 to 12 note riffs. About a year ago I decided to put more time on the strings and try to relearn what I forgot over the years. Purchased a Aslin Dane "Bohemian" (Brian May "Red Special" knockoff, new), DigiTech Brian May Signature Pedal, and a Crate DX 112 modelling amp. Still, just making noise, a couple of chords, a few 7 to 12 note riffs.

Now I'm the kinda guy who likes to tinker with hardware, but I really don't want to do anything to the Bohemian, so I bought a couple of el-cheapo flying v's of of ebay to take apart and rebuild. One is an late 70's early '80s Crestline V. Bolt on neck, natural wood finish in decent shape with the usual nicks and scratches. Can't find much info on it. The other is a pos Davison V style '67 Gibson Flying V reissue knockoff. Both need some work. Have wrench, will hammer

Any way, though I'd post this up as an intro, laterz.
Blaze on!
Welcome to UG! I don't lurk around the guitar building & customizing forum too much, but I'm in the acoustic & classical forum all the time. Feel free to drop by! We have a chat thread as well.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
Welcome to UG! I don't lurk around the guitar building & customizing forum too much...
You should. That's where the kool kidz hang out. Come visit, bro.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.