ok so the knobs on my dean dimeblade were loose and falling off so,i superglued them on.....ya not to smart,and i tried to pull the knob off and the whole thing came out,i put it back together in a way,but the knobs still out and it can go in but i can twist it and nothing comes out
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
It should be easy to fix. Worst comes to worst, take it to your nearest guitar shop.

Rip Dimebag.
RULE BRITANNIA
You might have pulled a wire loose or something when you pulled the knob off - have a look and see if you can find any loose connections
looool, your the only knob here!

Before you damage it more, take it the shop!
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by saitenslayer
ok so the knobs on my dean dimeblade were loose and falling off so,i superglued them on.....ya not to smart,and i tried to pull the knob off and the whole thing came out,i put it back together in a way,but the knobs still out and it can go in but i can twist it and nothing comes out

I used to have one of those, some of them are really really ****ty quality. You could have sent it back for another, but now that you used superglue, you can't...

Don't get me wrong though, they still make pretty good guitars.
Quote by saitenslayer

That's what she said

wrong place
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish