Alright,
So I know the whole deal on the drug part of the test.
I'm good on that.

But how does the alcohol part work?
I had some beer like two days ago.

Does that mean I phail?
Probably.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
They'll be out of your system.

Also. If it's a blood test for accutane or something, they won't find drugs or alcohol unless they are looking for them. They only find what they want. ( Lipids, cholesterol etc.)
Oh god...... No.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
If your having a blood test for something other than alc/drugs no worries they arnt looking for that.
With alcohol your safe you liver works over time to get rid of it, will normally be out completely midday the next after you drank.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
They'll be using the Probulator(TM) to find traces of the alcohol that remain in the mucosa of your sigmoid colon.
It's not a small instrument, so prepare to be gaped.
I don't think there are a lot of places that are extremely picky on alcohol anyway... unless of course you are an alcoholic or you showed up drunk for the test, they are looking for the heavy stuff... So just stay off the crack pipe.
But.. cranberry juice, water + vitamin b can help clean you out some
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
When I had mine done for my job I drank a few days before the test and I passed mine just fine.