Page 1 of 6
Hi Friends,

I thought it would be nice to post some father and son pics so that all of us could know who we are talking to and who we are refering to when we talk about our kids.

If you don't have kids post a pic of you and your dad!

I will start. Here is a picture of my son Peter. He is the one on the right as we are not from Ork where people are born old! Remember when Jonathin Richman was the baby!

God Bless

*reserved*

Nah just kidding. I don't wanna be seen in the same pic as my faggy son.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
?

Quote by wizards?
Nobody wants to see you or your son.

You know something? That's just ****ing rude.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Roman Noodler
I thought it would be nice to post some father and son pics so that all of us could know who we are talking to and who we are refering to when we talk about our kids.

You know there aren't many people on this site for you to talk about children with, right?
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
this is a nice idea, but it has the major flaw that most of the Pit is 15 years old.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Kensai
*reserved*

Nah just kidding. I don't wanna be seen in the same pic as my faggy son.

That hurts, Pops. See if I ever ask you to play catch again...
Quote by happytimeharry

Back the fvck away from my Dad.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by jgbsmith
this is a nice idea, but it has the major flaw that most of the Pit is 15 years old.

This is why I also put:

Family is important and a bond between a father and son is a great thing.
Quote by happytimeharry
You were adopted.

R...R..Really? FUUUUUUUUU-

Quote by Roman Noodler
This is why I also put:

What is this, the Hallmark Greetings Thread?
Drink wine and screw"

C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

Its a nice idea TS, I'd do it, but pics of me n my dad are on a seperate computer.

Quote by wizards?
Nobody wants to see you or your son.

You know what? why don't you just fucking piss off then?

I hate arrogant pricks like you, let the guy make a thread like this if he wants, who are you to insult him?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by Roman Noodler
This is why I also put:

can't have seen that bit. I might put a pic up later, if I can find one where my hair isn't ridiculous.

I would but everyone loves my Dad more than me anyway so....

Wow, I'm surprised more people are not proud of there sons or dads.

I didn't know my father which is probably a big part of why I took the eil path I did. Had I known him maybe I would have accepted Jesus into my life earlier.

I am so happy every morning when I get my son out of bed and wake up with my Beautifull wife as well.

Aside from God, family is the most important thing in my life.

I hope you all someday enjoy the hapiness and joy a great family will bring you.

God Bless all of you and I will prey for you all to either improve relationships with your parents and also to someday have great relationshops with your kids.

God Bless
Anybody else getting creeped out by looking at Roman's bald head and hairy chest in multiple threads?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by dantheman558

You know what? why don't you just fucking piss off then?

I hate arrogant pricks like you, let the guy make a thread like this if he wants, who are you to insult him?

Sorry... I just have father issues... I didn't mean for it to come out blatant like that or anything, I'm just not in the best mood because of my dad right now. Sorry guys.
i dont think their is a photo in existence with jsut me and my dad despite the fact he takes about 5000 photos a year
Quote by Roman Noodler

I didn't know my father which is probably a big part of why I took the eil path I did. Had I known him maybe I would have accepted Jesus into my life earlier.

I am so happy every morning when I get my son out of bed and wake up with my Beautifull wife as well.

I hope you all someday enjoy the hapiness and joy a great family will bring you.

God Bless all of you and I will prey for you all to either improve relationships with your parents and also to someday have great relationshops with your kids.

God Bless

I'd be willing to bet (if I had any money ) that anyone planing to take this thread seriously is looking for pictures. This always happens when someone posts a thread like this, the first while is just people 'discussing' the idea.

Quote by Roman Noodler

God Bless

You're a good man and an influential figure on a forum full of.... morons. I'm glad you've found the right path, you seem genuinely happy.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
You're a good man and an influential figure on a forum full of.... morons. I'm glad you've found the right path, you seem genuinely happy.

having checked out TS's profile, I second this (I still want your Harley Roman Noodler)

Quote by Minkaro
Do you have to be quite so nude?

Anyway,

I'm the one at the very left

I thought your fur was white?

WTF.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Roman Noodler

I am incredibly fond of my Dad, and very proud to be his son. And I hope to have that relationship with a child someday, however, I feel that it is not necessary for me to post it on this forum. No one on this forum knows me personally, and I don't feel that they need to see me and my dad together. I guess I'm a little paranoid.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by wiggyisgreat

i resent being called a moron!

But yeah, i do agree with you wiggy

Roman, you seem like a genuine bona fide good guy.

I agree with the guy a few posts above, people are probably uploading a coupla pics to tinypic as we speak

God Bless you too my good man
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Quote by happytimeharry

Likd I'd play catch, I don't wanna catch gay.

Nah come here, big guy. Let's do another trip to tijuana!

Quote by wiggyisgreat

Then you haven't read this troll's posts
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by wiggyisgreat

By right path, do you mean having a beautiful, healthy relationship with his son, or being Christian?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just looked at his profile.
Drink wine and screw"

C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

Last edited by maninthebox24 at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by wizards?
Sorry... I just have father issues... I didn't mean for it to come out blatant like that or anything, I'm just not in the best mood because of my dad right now. Sorry guys.

That's too bad and I am sorry to make you upset. If you would like I could recomend some Bible study that you and your dad could read together and discus and maybe it would help the situation or at least get you talking.

If you are in my area I would be willing to speak with you guys as well and maybe we could have you over to our worship center for a father son activity group.

I hope you someday find the closeness I have with my son but also please know I am sorry if the thread upset you. I did not know my dad growing up and I believe it led me to a life of crime before finding the Lord.

If you ever need to talk feel free to message me.

God Bless You and remember God is all of our father so you do have him to talk to as well.

parent and child..... this made me cry

(i'm also listening to sad music)
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Last edited by LedZeppelin9345 at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by Roman Noodler
That's too bad and I am sorry to make you upset. If you would like I could recomend some Bible study that you and your dad could read together and discus and maybe it would help the situation or at least get you talking.

If you are in my area I would be willing to speak with you guys as well and maybe we could have you over to our worship center for a father son activity group.

I hope you someday find the closeness I have with my son but also please know I am sorry if the thread upset you. I did not know my dad growing up and I believe it led me to a life of crime before finding the Lord.

If you ever need to talk feel free to message me.

God Bless You and remember God is all of our father so you do have him to talk to as well.

Praise Allah
Quote by Roman Noodler

God Bless
I am proud of my dad - just not of his moustache, or the fact that(apparently) I look and sound 'just like him'.
Apart from the 'tache.