I'm not really crazy about Alpha and Omega. I was stoked to see them at Sound and Fury but after seeing several bands play identical sounding sets, they didn't really stand out for me. The vocalist sounds a little too much like George from Blacklisted for my liking.
this band doesn't really do it for me. I mean they are heavy and all but the riffs are really generic.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
i like these guys a lot, but they've slowly started to fade away from my playlist.
anyone known if they've put anything else out other than devil's bed?
was supposed to see them sometime in april, but i think they might have canceled.
Quote by Frenzied
This band is pretty good, I wouldn't say band of the month. They get compared to Blacklisted a lot on my local board, too.

Just trying to introduce a band that doesn't get much talk around here.
It's crazy how few good hardcore bands don't get talked about around here. There's the regulars that know the good from the bad, but every thread about good music generally turns into a consensus somewhere along the lines of "ya, this band is good." I cannot even fathom how those deathcore/nu-metalcore kids consistently talk up the same bands for hundreds of posts heaping the exact same praises on them.
I've heard of them before but never put in effort to give them a listen.

They're pretty good. Does sound a lot like Blacklisted, though.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I like these guys a lot, even though last.fm directed me to a dub band at first. The vocalist definitely sounds JUST like the guy from Blacklisted, but not the riffs so much. It's a bit to metalcore ish for me at times, but definitely good stuff. I'll be seeing them at UBF.
just saw them yestrday at united blood, it was a decent set, i was never a huge fan of this band but their not bad
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
You post it. I stick it.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)