How do you tell your band members its time to move on and that its over. Im kind of having trouble with finding what to say without being a total dick.
tell them you dont want to do it anymore

seriously don't people think for themselves these days??
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
"Guys, we suck. Let's call it a day"

or

"You know, I'm really not enjoying this band thing. I'm out"

or

"You guys can still be in my band, but only if you join my the religion I just started, too"
You tell him to use a searchbar.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Just say this...

"**** this band I'm out."
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Explain to them that the groupie you slept with is pregnant and you decided to keep the child with her. They'll understand.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
Explain to them that the groupie you slept with is pregnant and you decided to keep the child with her. They'll understand.

that haha
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

"Hey guys, my mom has some flesh eating bacteria in her...um...in her...vagina....so i have to call it quits and go....err...help her. Goodbye guys."
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 3, 2009,
lol. my band and i are actually talking about kicking our singer out right now lol. insane;y small world,

we're just saying

"Dude, your being a dick, piss off"
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Quote by TonyRevord
How do you tell your band members its time to move on and that its over. Im kind of having trouble with finding what to say without being a total dick.

Tom Delonge, is that you?
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Stop turning up.

thats the most pussy thing to do.

just say to them "i dont think its going that well at the moment and i think we should split up for a bit and see what happens"