Good question.I think that LDoH are the most twisted sickass gore band of all time.Anybody think they know a more horrible band?
Haven't heard them, nor do I care for how "sick" or "disgusting" a band is as if it means they're brutal.

However, Mayhem does some sick sh*t live, including licking/kissing/making out with pig heads.

And Gorgoroth uses their spear-impaled fresh, bloody sheep heads lined along the front of the stage, and use animal blood with their corpsepaint, and that Black Mass stage act in Krakow, Poland where they had crucified bodies lined up against the back, higher end of the stage, which can be seen in the Carving A Giant video.

And The Berzerker's music video for Reality has some gross surgical photos which is part of the reason that video and many others are banned from various countries. However that's the most disgusting I've seen of The Berzerker.
Few bands can beat the god-awful ****stain that is Waco Jesus. Any band that tries to be the most brutal or disgusting is in 100/100 cases, a piece of crap with members who don't know how to write songs who are using gore as some pathetic gimmick.
I've found Jesus
I heard one of their early EPs and quite enjoyed it... Their newer stuff, not so much... Just terrible generic Goregrind that borders on Noise.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Magero
One of the few bands I know that have two drummers.
Might explain how they do those sick blasts.

Allman Brothers Band FTW.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
LDOH is awesome

I suggest

Torso****
Prosthetic C-nt
Waco Jesus
SpermSwamp
Sperm Injection
GUT
Gutrot
Fecalized Rectal Sperm Spewage
Goreanus
XXX Maniak
Rompeprop
Anal Blast
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Mar 3, 2009,
I don't understand the fascination with Goregrind...like honestly. They aren't "brutal" they are just playing fast and gargling spit. I don't find anything like that good to listen to. It just makes my ears ring, At least with other bands that I listen to I can actually make out their words like Amon Amarth or Dimmu Borgir. Not that they are Goregrind or anything but that's a good thing. Like Autopsy is the only band I can listen to thats even close to goregrind because they have clean vocals in some songs. Other than that it's just a showcase of a slasher movie lol
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
I don't understand the fascination with Goregrind...like honestly. They aren't "brutal" they are just playing fast and gargling spit. I don't find anything like that good to listen to. It just makes my ears ring, At least with other bands that I listen to I can actually make out their words like Amon Amarth or Dimmu Borgir. Not that they are Goregrind or anything but that's a good thing. Like Autopsy is the only band I can listen to thats even close to goregrind because they have clean vocals in some songs. Other than that it's just a showcase of a slasher movie lol

That's because you clearly don't understand it.

Also that paraochowthehelldoyouspellit band.

Is it bad that I laughed when I saw that cover w/ the zombie dp?
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by BeastTheBand

Are we listening to the same Autopsy?
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
^
Well he said Terror sounded like Slipknot. So probably.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
True...
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Well what should I be understanding? Serious question. If you can enlighten me then trust me I will give it a chance. I did listen to cannibal corpse for about a week..lol..Also yes. we are talking about Autopsy...I downloaded the discography from a torrent...maybe they put in songs that weren't actually by them? I wouldn't be able to know for sure. REALLY SORRY if the songs I heard aren't really them!! Listen guys I don't mean to be offensive, and also to the "he said terror sounded like slipknot" comment. I can't always tell who someone sounds like. It just came to me man! lol. I am not experienced in metal enough to tell as well as you guys.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

^Get your ass to the metal rec thread and read the first page for your own good.

Damn, I just realized you live in my city.

:stickpoke
I've found Jesus
LOL. cool. and YES SIR!!

EDIT: omg. I <3 Behemoth and Death now.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Last edited by BeastTheBand at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by BeastTheBand
Well what should I be understanding? Serious question. If you can enlighten me then trust me I will give it a chance. I did listen to cannibal corpse for about a week..lol..Also yes. we are talking about Autopsy...I downloaded the discography from a torrent...maybe they put in songs that weren't actually by them? I wouldn't be able to know for sure. REALLY SORRY if the songs I heard aren't really them!! Listen guys I don't mean to be offensive, and also to the "he said terror sounded like slipknot" comment. I can't always tell who someone sounds like. It just came to me man! lol. I am not experienced in metal enough to tell as well as you guys.

Apart from the fact that it's Autopsy.
Well the songs I heard with the clean vocals also had the pig grunts and growls with it so I'm confused about it now....
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Quote by BeastTheBand
Well the songs I heard with the clean vocals also had the pig grunts and growls with it so I'm confused about it now....

Uhh, was it Annotations of an Autopsy or something?
yes...and i have a feeling this is not the same thing now is it...i feel super stupid.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

Quote by BeastTheBand
yes...and i have a feeling this is not the same thing now is it...i feel super stupid.

Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
im sorry im so newb guys. lol. really sorry!
Quote by Macabre_Turtle

This thread is a total clusterfuck. Band sounds like shit but I think that's the point
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Jun 5, 2010,
Quote by xChristgrindeRx
Haven't heard them, nor do I care for how "sick" or "disgusting" a band is as if it means they're brutal.

However, Mayhem does some sick sh*t live, including licking/kissing/making out with pig heads.

And Gorgoroth uses their spear-impaled fresh, bloody sheep heads lined along the front of the stage, and use animal blood with their corpsepaint, and that Black Mass stage act in Krakow, Poland where they had crucified bodies lined up against the back, higher end of the stage, which can be seen in the Carving A Giant video.

And The Berzerker's music video for Reality has some gross surgical photos which is part of the reason that video and many others are banned from various countries. However that's the most disgusting I've seen of The Berzerker.

You missed out the best of Mayhem: Dead!

Buried his clothes before gigs, sniffed a dead crow during the Leipzig gig both for the smell of death which helped somehow.
Cut his chest and wrists open with glass and hunting knives.

Plus all the church burnings amongst Black Metal bands at the time.

Granted they're all nothing to GG Allin in how disgusting they are/were.

EDIT: just for the record, trying to be the most extreme band bores me - especially in the form of brutal lyrics. But I do find some black metal 'tales' rather amusing.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Last edited by metallicafan616 at Jun 5, 2010,