....a program that captures sound playing on the computer, then makes it an mp3 file? Thanks.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
you can do that with audacity, just change it to "stereo mix" rather than "microphone" as the input then just hit record and it picks up whatever is coming through yoursound card, you need to download something else to export as MP3 but you can export it as WAV and convert it yourself, there'splenty of free MP3 encoders out there.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Last edited by alkalineweeman at Mar 3, 2009,
Audacity can do that.
I forget how though, so check up on the Audacity thread

edit: someone said it faster than me :]
I'm FAT!
Last edited by tatatotfolife at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by alkalineweeman
you can do that with audacity, just change it to "stereo mix" rather than "microphone" as the input then just hit record and it picks up whatever is coming through yoursound card, you need to download something else to export as MP3 but you can export it as WAV and convert it yourself, there'splenty of free MP3 encoders out there.

How do you change the input?