Page 1 of 2
So ive been doing **** in school. and my parents ask me how i should be punished?
what do i say?
no smart ass things like, nothing, thanks.
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogany

Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop with Seymour Duncan Alnico II's

Seagull 25th anniversary Mahogany Edition

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
erm ground u.. to study?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Ask them to tell you what to ask them for, so they can ask what you want to be grounded for and then you will be able to tell them.

I need to go lie down...
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Mar 3, 2009,
Ask for a hot tutor who you'll have to spend all your time with to study
call me Shelby

studyings not the problem. i just dont get it. and have a tutor so yeah.
Gear:

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Quote by GreenDay0013
have a tutor so yeah.

Is she hot?
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by GreenDay0013
So ive been doing **** in school. and my parents ask me how i should be punished?

Well that takes the cake. Whatever you come up with, word it as negatively as possible.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by GreenDay0013
studyings not the problem. i just dont get it. and have a tutor so yeah.

Well it would be unfair to punish you for being stupid...
1990 Gibson LP Studio
2007 American Deluxe Stratocaster
2006 Taylor 510-ce
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
You should have to bring a grade report home each day, have them sign it, and if you don't have improved grades or As you dont get dinner and have a one hour time out with no video game privileges.
haha, yeah, they anna know what to take away from me?
id say nothing, but thats stupid. and not my guitar either. they wont take it. i alreadysaid it.
and they threatened to make me dump my girlfriend. wtf.
Gear:

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

How old are you? There is a point when childish punishments are obsolete and it's all up to you to make the decisions about what direction you take your life in, with full knowledge of what effect those decisions will have on your future status and income potential.
Dude I dont blame you. School sucks soo much ass, I try to skip as much as possible...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Quote by GreenDay0013

and they threatened to make me dump my girlfriend. wtf.

DO IT. If they would believe that you're just friends now. Like, really good friends.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

i agre withh you bob. im 15. they dont care. i know, i am trying, but they dont see that.
Gear:

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Quote by angusfan16
Ask them to tell you what to ask them for so they can ask what you want to be grounded for and then you will be able to tell them.

I need to go lie down...

my brain hurts...

oh and just tell them to ground you or something..
Quote by Blaster Bob
How old are you? There is a point when childish punishments are obsolete and it's all up to you to make the decisions about what direction you take your life in, with full knowledge of what effect those decisions will have on your future status and income potential.

If he can't think of an answer to his parents' question he probably hasn't reached that point.
Quote by SteveHouse
DO IT. If they would believe that you're just friends now. Like, really good friends.

Friends with benefits...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
haha. no way thats gonna happen. she lives two hours away. not gonna take me out if were just friends..
Gear:

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Quote by Xenogis
If he can't think of an answer to his parents' question he probably hasn't reached that point.

This is the answer.

He should go slack jawed, drool, stare at them blankly, and accept whatever they say without argument if he can't get the point.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Dude I dont blame you. School sucks soo much ass, I try to skip as much as possible...

Then you're a moron.

TS, if your parents can't decide how to punish you then that's a pretty bad sign. How did this come about?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
like, im not even doing bad. an 80 average is not bad. but it is too them. its stupid. they like want me to do nothing but school. ugh. bad day..
Gear:

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Quote by neopowell
Then you're a moron.

TS, if your parents can't decide how to punish you then that's a pretty bad sign. How did this come about?

Truth. I skipped a LOT, but - I understood what it meant, and I took it upon myself to study enough on my own to do well enough to pass with decent grades.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Okay, why not do good in school? Do you get that it is your FUTURE? How well you do in school determines what college or university you get in and that determines what you will do when you grow up, your job which you will be doing for the greater part of your life,and if your just goin straight into the work force then havin fun barely getting by. Still you will have 4 or 5 years of your life gone by using a ****ty work ethic and working full time will be a huge wake up call. Honestly, I dont know why kids just **** around in school, do you get its importance? End of rant.
and i told them taking things away only makes me pissed off and sidetracked even more from school. which it does. = fail.
Gear:

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Quote by GreenDay0013
haha. no way thats gonna happen. she lives two hours away. not gonna take me out if were just friends..

Clearly you don't do it.....

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Gregray88
Okay, why not do good in school? Do you get that it is your FUTURE? How well you do in school determines what college or university you get in and that determines what you will do when you grow up, your job which you will be doing for the greater part of your life,and if your just goin straight into the work force then havin fun barely getting by. Still you will have 4 or 5 years of your life gone by using a ****ty work ethic and working full time will be a huge wake up call. Honestly, I dont know why kids just **** around in school, do you get its importance? End of rant.

That's a pretty idea, but I know people who've graduated with honors in their masters and BA and are working in the same place I am making the same amount I am. The economy is the problem right now as far as getting a job like you're thinking. It's a good thing to have if that's what you want, but right now it's not completely life changing as far as landing a job that requires high honors from college.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
why does that even matter?
Gear:

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Quote by strat0blaster
Truth. I skipped a LOT, but - I understood what it meant, and I took it upon myself to study enough on my own to do well enough to pass with decent grades.

No, I mean how can it get to the point where your parents are asking you how to punish you?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
anyways, were off topic. any actuall ideas on what to take away, cell phone is already gone. and video games, etc. all that ****.
Gear:

Crate GT65

Digitech Metal Master

Look, if you want to give them a serious answer that might, just might actually BENEFIT you in the long run, since you're not gonna be a man and tell them what you REALLY think they should do - ask them this as an answer -

"What do you feel would help me the most?"

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Make you read the Bible, flagellate youself, and then repent of your sins.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by reckless1

On Topic:
My parents used to do this to me all the time. Best bet really is just to tell them to ground you.

Definitely**
Page 1 of 2