So me and my drama company are making radio sketches as a side project. I'm writing them. Who wants to throw out some ideas? I want some comedy but I'm **** at comedy.

HERE'S ONE OF MINE:
There's this boy (teenager) on a ship sailing round the world (think Columbus, Magellan). And they're crossing the ocean after stopping in Africa. And he boy goes down into like the "hold" (bottom of the ship, store room full of crates whatever) at night time. And he finds an African girl (she's a stowaway) singing. And her singing is the most beautiful thing he's ever experienced. I've written a bit for it:

"Her voice didn't sound in the cabin, it sounded in my consciousness. Images of its beauty brilliantly filled my head, it wrapped itself round my spine like a ghost and its sadness reverberated cavernously in my heart, sweetly stinging. My eyes filled with tears as my soul clung desperately to the magical flow of her song. Not made of notes or words I could understand, just magic. I realised something so precious was also fragile, so on my knees I listened, seemingly all night long. Surrendering my being to her devine voice, praying to fall deeper, enthralled. I wished I could stop time and stay enchanted by the African girls singing forever."

So yeah the ending will be the ship stops and the sea goes still as rock (super-freaky) and all the crew gather on the deck and they're sure they'll be killed by sea monsters and then the girl appears at the bow of the ship and sings. And a thousand miles in the distance she's answered by an epic african choir singing from the sky and the dawn comes and everything is back to normal but the african girl has disappeared.
Last edited by Icarus Lives at Mar 3, 2009,
How about....No?

- What happened between you and Marsha?
- She broke my heart...She smashed it with an axe.
*Huey Lewis and the News's "Hip To Be Square" kicks in*
- Hey, Heart!
- Wu-*splash*
- HHHAAAAAA!!!! NOW YOU WON'T PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS YOU DUMB B@ST@RD!

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Mar 3, 2009,
Sounds trippy like hell.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
not to be a complete wanker; but that wasnt funny at all.. cant think of any ideas at the moment other than: think jews and christians together..

and also mafia..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
not to be a complete wanker; but that wasnt funny at all.. cant think of any ideas at the moment other than: think jews and christians together..

and also mafia..

That particular one isn't supposed to be comedy. I'm saying I also want some comedy ideas. And I'm just gonna pass them on to the other dude writing cus he's a funny guy.
Quote by Icarus Lives
Original

I added a little idea.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I'm sure it's a great idea. I didn't read it. I couldn't. You like, use the word like, like way too many times. It's like, annoying.

Anyways I read something about sailing and African women. One word comes to mind: orgy. You can't go wrong with an orgy.
Quote by pablo_arg
I'm sure it's a great idea. I didn't read it. I couldn't. You like, use the word like, like way too many times. It's like, annoying.

Anyways I read something about sailing and African women. One word comes to mind: orgy. You can't go wrong with an orgy.

Sorry, that is annoying to read. "Likes" removed.