Yeah I really want one...but im insanely low on cash so I'm gonna have to get the cheapest possible, that is NOT crap. It doesnt have to have amazing pickups cuz i could switch those later, so thats not a big issue. I gues i'm looking for a band for the buck type guitar.
Rg7321 seems like best bet
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Ibanez RG7321.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
How cheap?

For about $400 you can get an Ibanez RG7621 or 7421. Much better than the 7321. You can get a used RG7321 for about $250-$300.

Washburn has 2 extremely low priced 7's, brand new at $180. The quality on these is pretty low. The guitars are hard to adjust, and overall don't sound the greatest.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
RG7321s are seriously good value for money, im comparing it to my RG1527 which is a prestige model, and i like to play both of them, even though you can feel the higher end model being better, made, they both have the same pickups and im considering upgrades worthwhile on even the cheaper one

with a pickup upgrade i can imagine t3h awesomes, so id strongly recommend one
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
yeah i think im going to go with the Rg7321, but it might be a little bit before i get the money, so if can get another one cheaper used while i have the money in my pocket (thats of the same quality or better) then i'll go for that
Quote by stratdud39
yeah i think im going to go with the Rg7321, but it might be a little bit before i get the money, so if can get another one cheaper used while i have the money in my pocket (thats of the same quality or better) then i'll go for that

Search for a 7421, Japanese made and nicer than the 7321, shouldn't cost that much more either.