Hey guys I have a noodle/jam in my profile that I recorded today. I wouldn't mind some constructive criticism on the production and the playing if you want. The drums are just loops and I just played keyboard for the keys and bass. I didn't spend much time mixing but I just wanted to see if you guys had anything to say the way it is. Any criticism is greatly appreciated.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
I liked it dude that's my kind of thing in a way,

the bass bit in the intro either needs to be in time or dropped (sorry, it did my noodle in!)

Some of those bends where nearly as questionable as mine!

Loved the legato bits, not so keen on the arps, but theres one nice bit where you do a sly little arp to trill combo thingy - dug that.

personally, i would have eased the gain of a bit as well - but thats just a style thing I suppose

Thumbs up from me anyways!
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Hey thanks for the feedback man. Yeah the intro bit was kind of there already when I started jamming on it so I just left it and yeah a bend or two are on the sharp side of things.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off