Hey everyone,

Probably a lot of posts like this here, but I'm looking for a new guitar. I am looking to use it for mostly hard rock and metal/shred stuff, but I don't really want a guitar with a Floyd Rose, just because I play in so many different alternate/drop tunings and can't afford to have a guitar for each one. Can anyone suggest me a good guitar for the style/specifications I need? The only real limitations for me are no Floyd, good for metal/shred and within about $500-700, possibly more (definitely no more than $1k though...). Any suggestions are always helpful!!

Thanks a bunch!!
schecter hellraiser c1.. 750$ or schecter blackjack (i think thats the name) i think the only difference is the hellraiser has EMG's and the blackjack has sd Blackouts.. not sure of the price on the blackjack though probably close if not less then the hellraiser
Quote by salbarbz20
schecter hellraiser c1.. 750$ or schecter blackjack (i think thats the name) i think the only difference is the hellraiser has EMG's and the blackjack has sd Blackouts.. not sure of the price on the blackjack though probably close if not less then the hellraiser

blackjack ATX have blackouts, the regular blackjacks have 59's and JB's

EDIT: TS, what amp you have???
Ibanez S470. Comfy skinny body, amazing neck and ZR bridge. The stock pickups aren't the best they're passable.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Quote by randomhero93
blackjack ATX have blackouts, the regular blackjacks have 59's and JB's

EDIT: TS, what amp you have???

I'm playing through a Peavey Bandit 112 right now.
Quote by salbarbz20

Schecter +1. Really, for the price, you can't go wrong. Try out a bunch of 'em. They're right in the price range you're talking about.