Page 1 of 2
Since sodas and stuff aren't naturally colored bright green and purple, why do they put this food coloring into canned drinks? Nobody sees it, and it just wastes money.

So, I think that the solution to the global economic crisis is to stop using food coloring in liquids that are put in opaque cans.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Last edited by Mockstairwell at Mar 3, 2009,
Cause they can.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
In case people pour the drinks into cans.
Think about it, they'd have to create a completely different production line for non-colored sodas.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Because sometimes people pour it into a glass maybe??
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard

That doesn't make any sense. Why add another step between opening the can and drinking the product?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
6. Listen.
Sprite. 'Nuff said.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
to cover up the disgusting colour it would be if it weren't coloured.
Quote by Mockstairwell
So, I think that the solution to the global economic crisis is to stop using food coloring in liquids that are put in opaque cans.

wat
Quote by Mockstairwell
That doesn't make any sense. Why add another step between opening the can and drinking the product?

Well I like to act classy and have drank in some sort of glass.
But hey, that's just me.
Quote by Mockstairwell

When it is warm people pour it into a glass with ice. Did you seriously not know that?
Quote by Mockstairwell

or maybe the can's not cold, the brother wants it cold so he gets a glass with ice
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Mockstairwell

I pour into a glass cause I usually have like a can of redbull with some vodka. So like vodka in glass, pour in redbull and enjoy
Quote by Mockstairwell

WTF do you mean that doesn't make any sense. I do it all the time. There's lots of reasons to pour out the contents of a can. Just brought a 12 pack home from the store and you want one now, but it's warm? Open the can and pour it into a glass of ice. At a party? Pour it into a glass and mix it with an alcoholic beverage.

Sorry, I just came from the Billy Mays thread...sorry if I sound like I'm selling something.

Edit: Dammit, in the time it took me to type this, everyone already answered for me. Well there you go, more proof.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Mar 3, 2009,
Lots of people pour it into a glass, especially if you're at a resturant. Also means you can add ice if it's not refrigerated.
The real question is why is there a u in canadian stuff like colour and vapour(?) I dunno but why can't they be the same and all classy and stuff. By the way do you know the correct way to spell poser is poseur? For EVERYONE.
.... . / .-- .... --- / -- .- -.- . ... / .- / -... . .- ... - / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... .. -- ... . .-.. ..-. / --. . - ... / .-. .. -.. / --- ..-. / - .... . / .--. .- .. -. / --- ..-. / -... . .. -. --. / .- / -- .- -. .-.-.-
Quote by rocknrollstar
Just look at the trippy colours man, Irn Bru WOAHHHHH!

I've always wanted to try Irn Bru
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Waffle*Martini

You better not be asking these kinds of questions...

*ahem*

Anyway, some energy drinks look like crap, so they color the can to distract you (and some taste like crap along with it!)

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Gargantuan
*ahem*

Anyway, some energy drinks look like crap, so they color the can to distract you (and some taste like crap along with it!)

Uhm...

1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
6. Listen.
Losing money? It's not like they have a seperated batch for cans and bottles.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by The Jolly Llama
Cause they can.
Yes, they CAN.

Quote by Mockstairwell
Yeah, forget about what all the econ gurus are saying about how to solve the global economic problems. We'll just stop using food colouring in canned drinks!

You're gonna win the Nobel Prize for economics, Dude!

not.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Mockstairwell
Since sodas and stuff aren't naturally colored bright green and purple, why do they put this food coloring into canned drinks? Nobody sees it, and it just wastes money.

What kind of uncouth bumpkin doesn't pour his beverage into a drinking glass before enjoying it? The pleasing color is half of the point.
Last edited by dullsilver_mike at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by Spoony_Bard
WTF do you mean that doesn't make any sense. I do it all the time. There's lots of reasons to pour out the contents of a can. Just brought a 12 pack home from the store and you want one now, but it's warm? Open the can and pour it into a glass of ice. At a party? Pour it into a glass and mix it with an alcoholic beverage.

Sorry, I just came from the Billy Mays thread...sorry if I sound like I'm selling something.

Edit: Dammit, in the time it took me to type this, everyone already answered for me. Well there you go, more proof.

**** you Billy Mays!
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by food1010
Sprite. 'Nuff said.

I'm actually gonna back this one up. First time I bought Sprite, I was like "f*ck yeah, I'm gonna drink this green biatch, yo." And then it turned out clear, and I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Obviously people see it, or this thread wouldn't have been made.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by ToastYerLicks
I'm actually gonna back this one up. First time I bought Sprite, I was like "f*ck yeah, I'm gonna drink this green biatch, yo." And then it turned out clear, and I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Same thing with Mountain Dew and Sierra Mist, except Mountain Dew is yellow

ITS A CONSPIRACY

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Spoony_Bard

+1

I do it sometimes if I want to add Ice Cubes.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Carswell98
I've always wanted to try Irn Bru

Its amazing.

The only thing in the world thats ginger, and cool.

DISCLAIMER:

(Josh Hommes the man, he is extempt from the above comment)
Quote by Mockstairwell

WAT

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I'm lovin the anger being sparked by a kid saying it's pointless to pour a can into a glass.
You have a valid point but it would be waste of time to bulid another line. Plus they mostly get back more money back then they put in.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
...because it's cheaper to have it in there rather than have a seperate production for non coloured sodas.

lol @ your solution to the economic crisis.
yo.

I BELIEVE
You should have seen it in color
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Cause the coloring makes it taste better.
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
Quote by Mockstairwell

How would that help?
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
Page 1 of 2