2007 American Deluxe Strat
Crate Palomino V32 - 1x12
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
Maxon OD-808
Stratocaster!
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
you can get some cool sounds with a jaguar, id go with that rather than the strat
the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
you can use guitar strings to skin carrots....

wait.... wuttt???
The stratocaster. Go for it.
My Gear:
Guitars:
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 in Charcoal Burst

Amps:
ENGL Powerball I V2

Pedals:
Ibanez Jemini
Vintage '70s Thomas Organ Crybaby Wah
Boss DD-6
I'll add those pics for you:

As far as what to buy, I'd say play both and see which you like better/what suits your playing style better.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix
Can I ask a honest question without you taking offense? Why not put a coil split on the SG and get a new amp? It will help you get much better tone with $1000 in the end. If I offended you I apologize, I'm not trolling I'm trying to help.
Strat. I never understood why you need six switches for two pickups. Plus the tremolo is better IMO. If you really need 22 frets and aren't content just buying and swapping necks, then I guess the Jaguar, but if you can deal with 21 like we all can, by all means strat. Upgrade that MG first though; it does neither of these or your SG justice.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
yeah thanks guys. they situation with the MG is my dad bought it for me for christmas and was super excited about it. it would break his heart if i replaced it now.
Family>guitar.

so i will keep buying guitars for now and replace the amp with a tube combo when i go to college.
Quote by loudog93
yeah thanks guys. they situation with the MG is my dad bought it for me for christmas and was super excited about it. it would break his heart if i replaced it now.
Family>guitar.

so i will keep buying guitars for now and replace the amp with a tube combo when i go to college.

Best answer ever.

Strat. Used, at half that price.
And a Jag, used at half that price!
ha, no f*cking way. thats basically the same decision i have been trying to decide, im getting a strat because its smoother and better suited for RHCP. i was considering the Jag because nirvana is my second favorite, but i choose rhcp over
Get the Strat, send me the Jag (I already have a Strat, I wouldn't play 2. I would, however, play one of each.)

Thanks.
strat for what you want
personally id go w/ the jag, im not a big fan of strats, though id prefer a jag w/ p90s
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Quote by pwnagegnome
ha, no f*cking way. thats basically the same decision i have been trying to decide, im getting a strat because its smoother and better suited for RHCP. i was considering the Jag because nirvana is my second favorite, but i choose rhcp over

Jaguars sound nothing like Nirvana without being modded.