Does anyone remember those online drugs that were really just sounds that supossedly got you trippin'?? what was the name of the program and all that... i have to look for it for an experiment in TOK class
''courage is not enough to forget''
idoser
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Filter
That **** sucks..

Yep it does.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Wtf?
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Before people who haven't heard of it and go ape**** saying they got high and such, it's all placebo. No sound can alter your brainwaves to the point where you achieve a high.
I have done some experiments with iDoser (while sober and while under the influence of various substances) and the results have been pretty good. If you're already high, they're sweet. If you're sober but don't know what you're taking, they still work.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite

I believe this is what you're looking for.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
^I hate you.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by Mockstairwell
^I hate you.

There's plenty more where that came from, jizz monger.
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
Quote by Sid McCall
I have done some experiments with iDoser (while sober and while under the influence of various substances) and the results have been pretty good. If you're already high, they're sweet. If you're sober but don't know what you're taking, they still work.

This is an example. Placebo'd hard.
Quote by AngryIraqi
This is an example. Placebo'd hard.

How is it a placebo when you administer it to a person who is sober, has no idea what they're about to hear or why we're testing it, and when it is administered under the recommended conditions (which I'm sure none of you followed when you tried it)? Look it up online, there is a science behind it. It's called binaural beats and it's real. You just have to do it properly.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
How is it a placebo when you administer it to a person who is sober, has no idea what they're about to hear or why we're testing it, and when it is administered under the recommended conditions (which I'm sure none of you followed when you tried it)? Look it up online, there is a science behind it. It's called binaural beats and it's real. You just have to do it properly.

iDoser is bull****. Binaural beats can influence mood, maybe even put one to sleep. There is NO WAY IN HELL it could mimic acid, or even marijuana for that matter.
its just an experiment.. i did this **** years ago but didnt get anything..now im trying again to see what happens and i have to write a ****ing essay about it
''courage is not enough to forget''
Quote by Sid McCall

This guy, is right, it's all about manipulating you're brain into thinking it's under the influence of something. The brain is a very powerful thing but it can also be tricked and deceived.
Quote by AngryIraqi
iDoser is bull****. Binaural beats can influence mood, maybe even put one to sleep. There is NO WAY IN HELL it could mimic acid, or even marijuana for that matter.

This is truw, but they can have notifiable effects. I think half the people that use this and bitch about it not working don't use headphones or something.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by silversoulcage
This guy, is right, it's all about manipulating you're brain into thinking it's under the influence of something. The brain is a very powerful thing but it can also be tricked and deceived.

Congratulations, you just pretty much summed up the placebo effect.
i might try this tonight in bed after having a nice fap
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by Schism1985
can some one link me to a website where i can get free idoser stuff?

The same place babby is formed.
I actually downloaded a bunch of them today....

...they were boring and they didn't work.

Quote by Schism1985
can some one link me to a website where i can get free idoser stuff?

You could...

*coughcoughtorrentthemcoughcough*

........you never saw me......

>_>

<_<
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.