Page 1 of 2
I had a lot of good people (of course we all are good here) post to my post you and you're dad thread so here is post you and you're significant other thread and maybe say a little about how you met and how much they mean to you as a tribute to the bonds we form and how lucky we are to finaly have love and companionship.

This is me and my lovely wife Jamie. We met when she vistied Corcoran where I was serving prison. She was a misionary and I of course was working towards being born again. We fell in love and because we could not date or anything were forced to take things slow and 'dated' for three years before i was released.

She is the love of my life and while i went into prison with a lot of moneyfrom a life of crime and evil and alone i left prison with the love and strength of God, a lovely woman who would become the mother of my child and it was Gods plan that I would win the lottery and get the funds to continue to spread the word.

I love my wife so much and tell her every day.

This picture was taken at an assembly where i talked to young people and had my youth ministry rock band play a concert.

Also this is not meant to be about religion just my story of how i found love and happiness.

I look forward to hearing yours.

*waits for anti-religious people.*
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
DAyuuuum
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Does anyone else have a thought in the back of their head that Roman Noodler doesn't actually exist?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Last edited by Mockstairwell at Mar 3, 2009,
You are significant other.

amirite?
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
I smell a troll........I don't know though, he seems like nice guy...but it's a little too perfect.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by ConeShred
You are significant other.

amirite?

Yup, thats what the man said.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
well i am Jamies significant other. Where is yours? Come on folks, how about giving some respect and support to the on e you love.
Quote by Roman Noodler
I had a lot of good people (of course we all are good here) post to my post you and you're dad thread so here is post you and you're significant other thread and maybe say a little about how you met and how much they mean to you as a tribute to the bonds we form and how lucky we are to finaly have love and companionship.

This is me and my lovely wife Jamie. We met when she vistied Corcoran where I was serving prison. She was a misionary and I of course was working towards being born again. We fell in love and because we could not date or anything were forced to take things slow and 'dated' for three years before i was released.

She is the love of my life and while i went into prison with a lot of moneyfrom a life of crime and evil and alone i left prison with the love and strength of God, a lovely woman who would become the mother of my child and it was Gods plan that I would win the lottery and get the funds to continue to spread the word.

I love my wife so much and tell her every day.

This picture was taken at an assembly where i talked to young people and had my youth ministry rock band play a concert.

Also this is not meant to be about religion just my story of how i found love and happiness.

I look forward to hearing yours.

More like post you and your daughter
Quote by bry0n

Dood...come on..
Religion sucks..
But God is NOT religion

Religion is what tells ppl that "rock music and tattoos are bad"

God doesnt say that..He says "Love everyone"

Religion sucks...God, awesome
Well, one day I just looked down, reached out a hand, and there it was...

(SHEdit: If you go through my post history again, I'm sorry, I just thought it was funny.)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by Nevermind1299
More like post you and you're daughter

Fixed.
*A list of all my gear*

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

I can't but help think this guy is trolling either.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by ConeShred
Fixed.

what?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by neverspoiled
Dood...come on..
Religion sucks..
But God is NOT religion

.....Why did you feel the need to post that?
^He was being ironic, given the title.

TS, you are 50+ and that girl is my age.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Edit: it took me so long to find a decent hand picture, other people beat me to it.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by ConeShred
Fixed.

No? Fail? "Your" is, in fact, possessive. "You're" is a contraction of "you" and "are."
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by bry0n
what?

*sigh*

1. Look at the title of the thread.
2. Look at the original post of the person that I quoted.
3. Look at what I changed in the quote.
4. ????
5. PROFIT!
*A list of all my gear*

HAHA! Well, I was incrcerated for 25 years so I don't have any old kids, althoguh I wish I did. I do have one son Peter who I named after my favorite Apostle. Peter was the first apostle and my boy Peter was my first son.

I know religion is banned from here so If you would like to learn more about Peter the Apostle read Matthew 16:18.

My little boy Peter is a great guy who loves Jesus, his mommy and Harley Davidsons. Just like his dad!
Quote by Ticket48

*hand*

Edit: it took me so long to find a decent hand picture, other people beat me to it.

I beat ya!

(no pun intended)
Quote by bry0n

Oh don't worry, TS has pissed us off already today.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by chrismetal86
DAyuuuum

My thoughts exactly, maybe I need to start going to church...
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by neverspoiled
Dood...come on..
Religion sucks..
But God is NOT religion

I agree 100% but let's stick on the topic not talk religion. If you want to talk religion message me and we can chat off the board
Obvious Troll....... is kinda maybe obvious ???
Quote by werty22
P0nx don't even play instruments. P0nx sold their instruments for booze money. And they sold their booze for heroin money.

Mesa Gear Fund- $350/ $2,000
Quote by job153
Obvious Troll....... is kinda maybe obvious ???

Very obvious.
And I'm so close to feeding it what it wants
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by SteveHouse
^He was being ironic, given the title.

TS, you are 50+ and that girl is my age.

Yes, my wife is a lot younger then i am. I am happy about this because while I may be elderly when Peter is older Jamie will be young and there for him.

I am very fortunate and thankfull for what I have.
Quote by therealtater
Guys hes not a troll lay off

This

He's just... A chill religious dude, no need to get all huff huff.
Am I the only one that thinks Roman Noodler is a really good troll?

He has this absurb, but well fleshed out back-story, posts flame-bait-esque things and now is subtly painting us the picture that he is a cradle-snatcher and a little bit creepy.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Page 1 of 2