Does anyone know what will make permanent marker stick? I drew something small on my guitar with sharpie and I don't want it to fade away..
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Acetone.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by chrismetal86
Does anyone know what will make permanent marker stick? I drew something small on my guitar with sharpie and I don't want it to fade away..

Are you fucking kidding me?
Quote by captaincrunk
You are a slave who is looking for a master, and I hope he beats you.

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
No I'm not ****ing kidding you... Try it yourself, I drew on it last week and it just faded away this week
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
look up on how to repaint your guitar
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Um, you're doing it wrong. Now go try again, but this time how about you DON'T smear it all off with your dick before it dries?
Quote by captaincrunk

Quote by rmr024
Toaster ovens are fucking amazing, I don't really see where you were going with that...
Quote by chrismetal86
No I'm not ****ing kidding you... Try it yourself, I drew on it last week and it just faded away this week

I've already told you how though. Use acetone. I'm a chemistry student at university, I know what I am talking about.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles

Quote by freedoms_stain
Quote by The Jolly Llama
Um, you're doing it wrong. Now go try again, but this time how about you DON'T smear it all off with your dick before it dries?

Haha omg! So smart! I'll go do that now..

Quote by darthteet
I've already told you how though. Use acetone. I'm a chemistry student at university, I know what I am talking about.

That was towards the other very helpful people, and where the hell do you get acetone?
Last edited by chrismetal86 at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by chrismetal86

alright, just cover the are you want to draw on with black paint.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Xenogis
put a clear coat over it

+1 for the right answer
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by chrismetal86

Permanent marker. Say it with me...P-E-R-M-A-N-E-N-T.

per⋅ma⋅nent   /ˈpɜrmənənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pur-muh-nuhnt] Show IPA
–adjective 1. existing perpetually; everlasting, esp. without significant change.
2. intended to exist or function for a long, indefinite period without regard to unforeseeable conditions: a permanent employee; the permanent headquarters of the United Nations.
3. long-lasting or nonfading: permanent pleating; permanent ink.
Quote by captaincrunk

Quote by rmr024
Quote by darthteet

umm acetone would make the marker come off... along with the guitars finish most likely.

Quote by The Jolly Llama
Permanent marker. Say it with me...P-E-R-M-A-N-E-N-T.

per⋅ma⋅nent   /ˈpɜrmənənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pur-muh-nuhnt] Show IPA
–adjective 1. existing perpetually; everlasting, esp. without significant change.
2. intended to exist or function for a long, indefinite period without regard to unforeseeable conditions: a permanent employee; the permanent headquarters of the United Nations.
3. long-lasting or nonfading: permanent pleating; permanent ink.

ProTip: Just because something is labeled as permanent, doesn't mean it actually is.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by chrismetal86

That was towards the other very helpful people, and where the hell do you get acetone?

Buy it online, or in hardware stores.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles

Quote by freedoms_stain
I heard sharpies give you more gain, is this true?
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!