Page 1 of 5
EDIT: WALL OF TEXT. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

So, here is the deal. My extended family (grandparents, uncles) are rich, but my own family isn't. Because my dad distanced himself from the family because they are your stereotypical rich pricks. So we are about lower middle class. It kind of sucks, but at the same time I am kind of glad because they are all really snooty. So I had to visit my uncle yesterday (a great aunt died, my dad is in charge, and gave me the death certificate to deliver to my uncle for some dumb reason). Anywhooo, he owns a few nice cars. One of these cars happens to be a Lamborghini Murcielago roadster. It just spells "Look at me, I have a small penis". When I arrive at their house, he is in his garage admiring it as he usually tends to. (It is winter right now in Canada) I really hate talking to him for the reasons mentioned above, and I just wanted to deliver the damn death certificate and get the hell home. But he gets talking, and always brags blahblahblah. Somehow, we got talking about my graduation, and this led to prom. He asked me what I my plans are (basically wanting to know what car I am getting) and I said a limo, because it is the safest, and cheapest thing. He said that's hogwash (literally, he said this...) and that I should be driving something cool. I told him I don't have a lot of money, and I don't really care about prom, or looking good. I don't even have a date. After I said this, he mentioned that I could take his Lamborghini. I was actually amazed at this, since he never lets anyone else in it with him, let alone drive it. I asked him what his reasoning behind this is (he always has a reason) and he said "No reason. Just because I like you" in a stupid fake way. I passed up this opportunity, and we talked a bit more, then I left. I told my friend about it today at school, and how I passed up the opportunity. He called me an idiot yaddayadda. (I talked to my uncle yesterday). So today at lunch, one of the hot/popular girls at school (I am not popular, nor hot.) who is kind of bitchy and...what is a good word to describe it? I guess you could say menacing. She comes up to me, and says "so I hear you are bringing a Lamborghini to prom". I said, no, I am not. She goes "Jeff told me that you are, and that you would try and lie to me about it". I said "why would I lie to you??" Hell, I don't even know you??" She said, well, whatever. I know you are bringing one, and I know you don't have a date. So I m gonna be your date. (Yes, she actually is this ignorant, as to declare herself as my date). Then she gave me her number, touched my arm, and said, call me. When she walked away, i threw the number in the trash bin. I know she is only using me. But on my walk home, I realized...holy ****, I could finally get laid!!!! Or I could take this girl to prom in the car, and she'll totally ditch me after. So pit, should I...take up my uncles offer and bring this girl who is using me in hopes of getting laid, or should I take the high road and just ask out a genuine, nice girl that I like? I am not flashy, nor am I cool. I don't really know what to do. The choice seems obvious, I know. But for some reason i am conflicted.

TL;DR: Hot menacing, bitchy girl wants to use me, because I might drive a Lamborghini to prom. I might get laid, I might not. But I am wondering whether I should get a real date and just do the limo thing.
Be cool.
Last edited by thedude051 at Mar 3, 2009,
The first word i saw when i was skimming was "grandparents" after reading the thread title. i lol'd

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Paragraphs would be nice
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Of course take the Lambo!

Are you stupid or somethin?!?!?!?!!?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
After scaling the great wall of text... FAIL.

Just drive the car, it's free and it's a cool car. Plus, there's "other benifits"

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Go **** her and shut the hell up
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Good story, sounds like a teenage movie plot lol. Eh, whatever you think would be best for you and if your into another girl, go with her, even if she isn't super hot.
Quote by DownInAHole.
I stuck my dick in a cactus. True story.

Quote by SGibson666
Jesus Tap dancing christ, im not even reading that.

Snap.
Although not expressed in such a humourous way

And I love how many posts containing "I am not reading this" it took until TS finally got a proper answer
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Ask out a nice girl whom you like, obviously.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
coffee cake?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
dude, y cant you ask out a nice girl AND take the lambo??? that would be a win-win! cuz we ALL know you want to drive the lambo
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by therealtater
wow I read all of that, you sound a bit like a prick to be honest but most pussy is good pussy unless shes recently given birth to 8 kids at once I would hit it

This
Maybe you dont realize something here TS. .

I'ts a LAMBORGHINI

Of course take it you idiot!

Though try and find a decent girl instead of one whos using you. . .
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by therealtater
wow I read all of that, you sound a bit like a prick to be honest but most pussy is good pussy unless shes recently given birth to 8 kids at once I would hit it

Look who's talking...
Be cool.
I've got a KILLER idea. Take the Lambo, take a girl to prom who you actually like, possibly get laid by said girl, then go for a joyride in the sexy sports car. Why the **** would you reject any of that?

EDIT: Oh I see...it's because you're a prick...
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Mar 3, 2009,
Far out guys, it's not THAT much to read. It takes like a minute to read.

OP, as you said, the choice is obvious.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Honestly for someone whos so against a bunch of people because they are "stuck up" and rich. Sorry if some people are successful in life and have money?

Also for someone so against stuck up people, you're being pretty stuck up for not talking, or taking that girl, a girl you don't know, and have never talked to. But yet you're so sure you know her, and the kind of girl she is.

Congratulations you fail.

And you're uncle sounds like a real bad guy offering you his nice car and all, jeez >.>
Quote by AeroRocker
I've got a KILLER idea. Take the Lambo, take a girl to prom who you actually like, possibly get laid by said girl, then go for a joyride in the sexy sports car. Why the **** would you reject any of that?

EDIT: Oh I see...it's because you're a prick...

This is exactly what I was going to suggest, it's a brilliant plan!
Quote by breadstick
Far out guys, it's not THAT much to read. It takes like a minute to read.

I read most of it, but it's simply too long a paragraph. It surpasses the human's attention span while reading. Why do you think journalists always use paragraphs about this long?

A sentence, maybe two?

It's so you keep reading.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Take the Lambo either way. That's just pure badassery.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Page 1 of 5