Its a cheap piece of **** in my opinion, but all I got currently. I Raised the Tremelo system, because I usually play in Standard D or Drop C not E, Anyway It won't stay in tune what so ever.

It goes out of tune while I'm tuning it! The string I'm tuning will literally just keep dropping. I think its because I raised it, but not sure. I do not usually use guitars with Tremelo Bars on them, don't like'em lol, but still cool when someone else is playing'em lol

If anyone has any suggestions or tips about a Tremelo System please tell.
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

did you string your guitar properly

if you didn't then your strings will slip wile you are trying to tighten your strings
Quote by I Be Andyy
That gives you rank of -10 out of 10. You fail. Go play the flute.

----GEAR----
Gibson voodoo sg
Schecter hellraiser c-1 fr (07' model)
Fender american strat
Martin 000-28
Peavey bandit 112
Mesa mark 5
Mesa stiletto 4x12
double post?

and get a OFR off warmoth
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I'm pretty sure I stringed it properly, Except the High E string. The Graphite Block is missing so I just left the ball end on the string and tightened that up lol, but I tightened all of the other strings or the blocks as tight as I could so it wouldn't do that.
Jackson JS30RR
B.C Rich Warlock

I'm pretty sure I stringed it properly, Except the High E string. The Graphite Block is missing so I just left the ball end on the string and tightened that up lol, but I tightened all of the other strings or the blocks as tight as I could so it wouldn't do that. I thought it could of been from me raising the Tremelo? Sorry about double posting and this was an accident lol.

I wouldn't put a Floyd Rose on a cheap jackson, Its not just that, its also because Its pretty old, about 2 3 years. Well not to old bu you know what I mean lol
Jackson JS30RR
B.C Rich Warlock

Last edited by Gibson_Player93 at Mar 3, 2009,