Page 1 of 2
I've noticed how most people here have more than one guitar/bass.I have several, and I was wondering what guitar you guys use most.For me it would probably be my Hondo2 Les Paul Custom Copy, but I got it about 4 days ago, so its probably natural for me to play it alot.I love my flying V though ^^
Holy s*** burnboy, you've nearly got one for every day of the week.
MIM STRATOCASTER

I have another guitar, but it's just a ****ty first act. As much as I'm all for saving money, I cannot believe how ****ty that guitar is as compared to my strat, which was 300 dollars more.
Just my G-400 right now.

It isn't in very good condition right now though.

Sometime later on this year I will have myself a Limited Edition G-400 in heritage cherry. That thing is DAMN sexy and sounds DAMN great for only $400.

Sorry for sounding like Billy Mays trying to sell a Ltd. G-400, I just love that guitar.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by Free
Holy s*** burnboy, you've nearly got one for every day of the week.

Most of them are my dads.We kinda share, but I play my guitars the most.I rarely see the Les Paul Custom, but If its a weekend, and hes in a good mood, And were both bored, well we take out some of the big boy toys! BTW. thats not even all of them.I didnt have enough characters to fit them all in my sig ><
I'm with you on the Flying V burnboy .
The Rig
Gibson Flying V
Blackstar HT-5 Stack
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
MXR GT-OD
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-3
my modded Tele, though this week ive been using my dot more
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
at home: my acoustic

at practice: schecter c-1+
At studio: Ibanez Les Paul

live: Ibanez S470
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
American strat, pure comfort in a convenient package.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
I play my electric guitar a lot more than my acoustic. But I still bust out my acoustic every couple of days so it doesn't get lonely.
Hmm, depends what I'm playing really. At the moment I'm in Korea and I only have one guitar with me, so I'm playing my Swing T-Thru quite alot at the moment. It's a rediculously cool guitar though

At home I play my Tele or my PGM the most, depending on what style of music I'm playing.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Right now I'm playing my Telecaster the most, but really that's just because it's my latest guitar and you know how when you get a new guitar you don't want to put it down again until the next new guitar comes along...

I'd say overall, 'new guitar love' aside, I probably play my Epi Joe Perry LP the most. The Gibson is just too much of a holy grail for me to play it all the time. The Epi though I'll happily play about with sat on the sofa in front of the TV, on my lap when I'm online, etc.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
My RG2EX2, even though its in C standard most of the time.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
My Jackson DK2M

Why do I play it even more than my Gibson explorer? probably partly due to the fact that it's currently my only guitar with passive pickups in it, lol. But also, sheer playability.

Damn I want an SL2H soooo bad, haha.
- Gibson Flying V 120 #1 (White)
- Gibson Flying V 120 #2 (Cherry)
- Gibson SG Standard ('61 style)
- Jackson DK2M

- ENGL Fireball 60

- Many pedals, plus other stuff
Lately my LP Custom has been getting quite a bit of action, mostly just for band use. Looking forward to picking up a 52 RI Tele pretty soon though.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
RR3, because I'm trying to focus all my learning onto metal and shred at the moment.

If I get bored though, its funk rock time with the Squier.
My Starcaster.

The Kramer's Floyd Rose is to much of a bitch for me to deal with. I like being able to switch my tuning every hour on the hour without ****ing with my guitar all day long.

That or my Yamaha acoustic. but this is the Electric Guitar forum... so...

Please add me if as a friend I helped! (I like to think I'm a friendly person)
my '86 MiJ Stratocaster.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
My Epiphone Les Paul and my classical guitar.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
My G-400 at the moment, just took a strange liking to it lately.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
I play mine more or less equally. They have a different tone, and the play differently, so I play them depending on how I feel, what I'm playing, and what sound I want.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
It all depends on What tuning I need ATM. like right now its a toss up between my Schecter c7fr loomis witch is tuned 1/2 step down, or my dean Razorback V witch is tuned to drop D. My esp (modded) m107- 7 is in standard while my ESP EC-1000 is in drop C. And my MIM strat Hss is in standard. It all depends on what sound with what AMP I need so its a choice everytime I want to play.
At the moment im playin my Schecter 30th Anniversary PT the most because i use it for band practice and when im playing along to songs at home
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Page 1 of 2