Page 1 of 2
This deserves its own thread. Finally found a leak of this today after waiting since mid 08. Completely lived up to expectations. Will easily be in top 5 of this year. What this band does with hardcore and metal is awesome. I don't hear other bands combining intense riffage and a hardcore attitude like these guys.

so good

(pm for link)
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I had no idea they were releasing a new record, when is it's official release? Constant Struggle was great, how does this compare?
as good if not better?
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
That's good news, I'll hopefully be able to find it by means of local distro when it comes out. My lack of a credit card seriously impedes my internet purchasing power.
just downloaded it, sounds ****in intense.
do you have a track list, because what i downloaded is just track 01 to track 09.
This deserves another bump cuz this album is ****ing awesome
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Has noone heard this?! Could easily be the album of the year in 2009 and its only march
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
ya me either
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
I just got this album a few days ago, and I can not stop listening to it. So ****ing good and the riffs make me wanna kill everything haha
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
bumping this not only because album rules so hard, but im trying to work out a few songs but im not sure what tuning they use (Eb standard, I think?). if i can be ****ed writing out tabs ill post them here
Last edited by BGSM at Nov 15, 2009,
This album is hard as ****. So good.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
still say this is the best album of 2009
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
agree. everything about it is great. ive learnt a younger earth, just writing it up in guitar pro.
will do. timing is a bitch in guitar pro, and im only doing the general form of the song, not the two guitar parts. sounds good though.
use tab-it
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
finished a decent version:

http://www.filedropper.com/ayoungerearth

uploaded here because on UG they take like a week for a tab to appear. feel free to do corrections / revisions or whatever but i think its pretty good. some parts are hard to distinguish in the recording. im hoping to work out the whole album eventually. riffs are too good not to

^ ill try that later, thanks.
can you post that again, or just send me the tabs by any chance?

also I said it in march, and stuck with this album being the best one of the year

EDIT:Well looks like he's banned

EDITEDIT:I think he's perma banned anyone have that tab?
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Last edited by handbanana at Jan 5, 2010,
at least he went out in style
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
The mod was shutting him down when he was showing off his new tape recorder/mixer/I really have no clue exactly what it is thing. It was ****ing cool. He went out in a blaze of glory.
Quote by seeneyj
^What?

Anyway, RIP BGSM indeed.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The guitar gear and accessories thread has some bullshit holiday stickie where you have to show off your new stuff, BGSM made his own thread for his tape thingy, the mods closed it, he made a new one calling the mods dickheads, and they perma'd him.
Quote by seeneyj
Weaksauce
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by handbanana
i still jam this on the reg. iron age is becoming one of my favorite bands

same, the sleeping eye is no doubt my favourite record of 09. beat axe to fall by heeeeeeeaps
I think I could possibly put this above Axe depending on my mood, but I really REALLY enjoyed Axe.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Sweet, I just e-mailed the dude. Cheap postage for me, SUCKERS!
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by UntoExistence
if anyone's interested, good dude is selling limited pressings, catch is he's in the UK
http://endlessquestrecords.blogspot.com/2010/05/iron-age-lps-for-sale-or-trade.html

So I got home for lunch today and this was waiting for me:

STOKED!
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Sonofabiiiiiiiiiiitchhhhhhhhhhhh
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Page 1 of 2