im looking into a new amp and i found the Acoustic B200 200W 1x15 Bass Combo and i really like it, im going to GC in a few days to try it
i play a wanta be fender but in my opinion it sounds great and the bassist i hang with agree
i play mostly rock metal and some funk
so any suggestions?
Last edited by bassbovee at Mar 3, 2009,
Acoustic bass amps are great for their prices, to there would be no problem buying one.

That is probably the best you can get for that price, so I would get it if I were you.

Sorry if I am wrong, I am a guitarist but I do know that Acoustic amps are good.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
thanks any input is great i was looking at behringer and i checked out how behringer sucks so i said f##k them lol
Im looking at bass amps, I tried a few of these and I love them. My bass sounded amazing through the one I tried it on, I believe it was the 100w model. You might try an Ampeg amp as well if you like the Acoustic.
I own the Acoustic B100, the B200 younger brother, if you will. Its an amazing amp, and every tone I get out of it is pleasing to the ears. It also has a huge range of tones. I can get everything from a deep thump for jazz, to a crisp, tight high end pop for punk. Its truly a great amp.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
It has no high end, be warned. (Well, it has some, but it is lacking.. a lot)

I love mine though
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....