"crazy bitch flips a sh!t" haha
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
IT'S ILLEGAL PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!!
get out now!

My contibution
though Im sure youve heard it all
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Last edited by ShredGod George at Mar 3, 2009,
Lolololololololol

What a crazy bitch.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Lol, my friend was telling me a story and in telling it he said "******" and this girl started bitching him out. She was all like "Don't you ever say that word, I have a black boyfriend". He just sat there with a blank stare and when she was done ranting he said "...******.."
Keeping it real since '92
What is she... 2 years old throwing a temper tantrum? ****, I would backhand that bitch to wherever she was headed too.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
No video but a story...

Yesterday, I'm at the mall. I'm walking to the food court and this guy with a hat obnoxiously covered with Obama slams into me. I mean disgustingly covered, and he doesn't even apologize for hitting me. So I'm like "Elections over there tough guy." He proceeds to yell, scream, and shout, like a two year old about how people like me are the reason for every woe in our world. I later saw him as I was leaving, I smiled, waved, winked and blew him a kiss. He gave me the finger.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
TS' video is the best. It's one of my all time favourites. There are countless videos of people yelling at skaters. It's hilarious.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by 1337s933k
No video but a story...

Yesterday, I'm at the mall. I'm walking to the food court and this guy with a hat obnoxiously covered with Obama slams into me. I mean disgustingly covered, and he doesn't even apologize for hitting me. So I'm like "Elections over there tough guy." He proceeds to yell, scream, and shout, like a two year old about how people like me are the reason for every woe in our world. I later saw him as I was leaving, I smiled, waved, winked and blew him a kiss. He gave me the finger.

that reminds me of all the people who still have "kerry-edwards" on their cars. obnoxious.

most obama supporters and obama himself seem to be negative about the world, though.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by Rogue Hermit
that reminds me of all the people who still have "kerry-edwards" on their cars. obnoxious.

most obama supporters and obama himself seem to be negative about the world, though.

or maybe that's just because bumper stickers leave ugly marks when you take them off...
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by frottage
Tourrettes Guy's wife? Holy crap.

!!!!

...haha
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
holy **** really? she flips **** like that over skaters with a camera.
id hate to see what shed do if she came upon a group of birdwatchers.
Meths a hell of a drug.
Quote by XgamerGt04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQWc3MWQxtU

This is why the atlanta marta trains are fun as hell

**** like this angers me more than anything... I wouldn't be able to sit back and listen to a dumb **** like that. I would straight up cold-c0ck her and be happy to face the charge.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Quote by XgamerGt04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQWc3MWQxtU

This is why the atlanta marta trains are fun as hell

I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges! I'm pressin charges!

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!

I woulda beat the shit outta her
Quote by Rogue Hermit

I think Obama is just talking up how fucked we are now so he won't look as bad later on. He wants to keep his expectations low, so he can be a hero and all that jazz.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by ShredGod George
IT'S ILLEGAL PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!!
get out now!

My contibution
though Im sure youve heard it all

HOLY ****ING CRAP

Never hear it before. Ive seen the donught video but that UNLEASH THE f00king f00ry is the best ****ing **** in the world
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
That bitch who flipped **** on the train was hilarious. Not sure if anyone posted it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Search for "Crazy Jesus Guy" on Youtube's very own little searchbar.
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
Quote by Spamwise
The train girl is bipolar, fyi.

Really? Where did you find this out? Or was it obvious by the video?