I have yet to see one of these, so I figured what the hell. I'll judge, along with three others-first come first serve. Anyone who wants to join can, just make sure you can master the song and have it recorded (audio or video) by the end of March. Good luck and have fun
Also, if it is audio, please put it on your UG profile
Edit: Naturally the deadline is no longer the end of march...I will set one once we have enough contestants

Judges:
XxDethmetalxX
sexothemonkee
4stringviking

Contestants:
onetenpercent-Monochromatic Stains
hypetreme-The Treason Wall
hauntedu4ever-Focus Shift
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Last edited by XxDethmetalxX at Apr 26, 2009,
ill judge
Quote by I Be Andyy
That gives you rank of -10 out of 10. You fail. Go play the flute.

----GEAR----
Gibson voodoo sg
Schecter hellraiser c-1 fr (07' model)
Fender american strat
Martin 000-28
Peavey bandit 112
Mesa mark 5
Mesa stiletto 4x12
Ok, sex you're in

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
oneten-whatever you want, as long as nobody else calls it first, just let me know
viking-k, you're in

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
Lol, yeah amazing song-I'll put you down for it

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
Im doing "The Treason Wall"
Gear

Schecter Hellraiser C-1
ENGL Thunder 50 E322
Blackstar HT-50
Framus 2x12 Cab
Yamaha HS50M

Founder of Opeth Fans Group
I might check in, if I have time.

I'll probably do something from The Gallery. Punish My Heaven, or The Dividing Line maybe?

I might go even as far as doing full cover of Shadow Duet. Hmm...
Ok, well I was banned and we didn't have enough, but if you guys want to we can kee going with this, what do you say?

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
i might, but if i do, there won't be any vocals and i'm not too sure about bass/drums either. or even being able to play it...

EDIT: I GET FOCUS SHIFT!!! if i can learn it in time.............
Hell has a 2-for-1 deal and i'm inviting you!

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE TIME!

We're all waiting
For something

A whisper of silence
A reflection of darkness

Something lost to be found
Last edited by hauntu4ever at Apr 23, 2009,
Quote by hauntu4ever
i might, but if i do, there won't be any vocals and i'm not too sure about bass/drums either. or even being able to play it...

All that's necessary is the guitar you don't have to worry about anything, just make sure it stands out from the backing if you use one

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
Quote by XxDethmetalxX
All that's necessary is the guitar you don't have to worry about anything, just make sure it stands out from the backing if you use one

ok
Hell has a 2-for-1 deal and i'm inviting you!

IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE TIME!

We're all waiting
For something

A whisper of silence
A reflection of darkness

Something lost to be found