i don't know what to do with my broken acoustic guitar. The guitar has a broken pin and a bent neck, which makes it very hard to fret. The guitar was bought in old condition and now it is older. What can i do with the guitar other than throwing it away?

edit:

the guitar does not have a removable neck. This is my first guitar and i already have another one which is an electric. So there is no way to fix a guitar with a bent built in neck?
Last edited by Extraordinairy at Mar 4, 2009,
give it to me ill take it
Quote by I Be Andyy
That gives you rank of -10 out of 10. You fail. Go play the flute.

----GEAR----
Gibson voodoo sg
Schecter hellraiser c-1 fr (07' model)
Fender american strat
Martin 000-28
Peavey bandit 112
Mesa mark 5
Mesa stiletto 4x12
make a nice fire
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
bent as in bowed or bent as in warped? depending on how bad it is, you can get a truss rod adjustment. and by broken pin do you mean the pin that holds the string at the bridge? you can buy replacements for them
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
Last edited by CHOCOmoney at Mar 3, 2009,
make a clock out of it?
Gear:
Fender Deluxe American Fat Strat
Fender American Telecaster
Taylor 714ce
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Champion 300
Macbook Pro
well if the neck is warped no one is going to want to buy it unless its some kind of rare guitar (which i doubt no offense lol)
Quote by I Be Andyy
That gives you rank of -10 out of 10. You fail. Go play the flute.

----GEAR----
Gibson voodoo sg
Schecter hellraiser c-1 fr (07' model)
Fender american strat
Martin 000-28
Peavey bandit 112
Mesa mark 5
Mesa stiletto 4x12
if it's broken, not many people are gonna buy it... or even wanna think about buying it... sorry to say that. maybe you just need to get a new guitar. don't buy one that's the same model as the one you have
Use it as an experimental if you are interested in luthier type modding or just fine art woodworking in general
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by millerdrr
Use it as an experimental if you are interested in luthier type modding or just fine art woodworking in general

Ya.. I'd try removing and replacing the neck. There's a lot of nice vintage guitars out there that would be awesome if you can do this with skill. I think it's like $800 or something for a luthier to do this which is more than a lot of old guits are worth.
2001 Gibson USA Les Paul Studio Black/Gold
2008 Alvarez-Yairi DY40C
2004 Taylor 310
Marshall AVT275

Ex guits 2002 Ovation Elite, 1995 Seagull 12 BC Rich Gunslinger Snakeskin Various Yamaha Various Sammick Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone ES