Page 1 of 5
I ask this 'cause I just got my tickets for the Music as a Weapon tour coming to Maine , Chimaira, disturbed and killswitch all in one, i'm so pumped right now!!
So pit, are you going to a concert anytime soon?
LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!
Motley Crue, March 14.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
One less reason, is coming to my hometown this weekend. HSV Alabama. We rarely get good bands here so OLR is a treat.
I wish I could see Killswitch .... Nobody worth seeing ever comes to this state.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

There's already a thread similar to this but anyway, I'm seeing Fleetwood Mac on the 26th
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Rock on the Range in Columbus, Ohio.
The day after my Birthday.

Slipknot, Korn, Motley Crue, Alice in Chains, A7X, Buckcherry, Shinedown, Black Stone cherry, Static X, Saving Abel, and the list goes on. 2 full days of music.
As my one of my old guitar teachers used to say, "Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats."
probably going to see protest the hero with the number 12 looks like you and scale the summit soon.
Shinedown April 3
Lamb of God April 19
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
My band March 21st! lol. My band might open for Disturbed.
www.facebook.com/SlashAlexi

Gibson Les Paul Slash Signature

Jackson RR3

Fender EVH Replica

Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Epiphone LP 100

Marshall MG120HDFX Full Stack
probably my favorite "local" band is finally coming back to town on the 13th, but thats the day i leave for vacation.

damn it.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by Born A Fool
Rock on the Range in Columbus, Ohio.
The day after my Birthday.

Slipknot, Korn, Motley Crue, Alice in Chains, A7X, Buckcherry, Shinedown, Black Stone cherry, Static X, Saving Abel, and the list goes on. 2 full days of music.

This.

Plus Shinedown, Saliva, and Halestorm on March 10, Black Stone Cherry on March 28, and Black Label Society March 29
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
Quote by The_Paranoia
Death Cab For Cutie May 6th. Can't wait.

I saw them two months ago... I was dissapointed only because narrow stairs is my favorite album by them and they only played 3 songs from it. And the old songs they played wern't even the good ones. I hope you have better luck.

I went to taste of chaos last week, Thursday headlined and they were pretty good. I'm seeing the academy is on friday for an acoustic show.
Last edited by mcww1 at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by InvaderTSN
Alestorm next week.

Go in a ninja costume and real life troll their asses.

I might see Anathallo on the 12th, if it's not 18+.
Converge with Genghis Tron, Ceremony, Pulling Teeth, Rise and Fall, and Coliseum.

God made that show for me.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by mcww1
I saw them two months ago... I was dissapointed only because narrow stairs is my favorite album by them and they only played 3 songs from it. And the old songs they played wern't even the good ones. I hope you have better luck.

Dude... I payed $100 for an 8th row seat don't tell me that. I just wanna see them play Summer Skin or Brothers On a Hotel Bed and I can die happy.
Neil Young in Kelowna in April,

Sasquatch Music Festival at The Gorge in May, (NIN, Janes Addiction, Ben Harper, Kings Of Leon, The Decemberists, Animal Collective, Erykah Badu, Of Montreal, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Devotchka, and many other great bands...)

And haven't gotten a ticket yet, but I am thinking about The Dead, The Allman Brothers Band, and The Doobie Brothers together at one show... which is also at The Gorge.
Last edited by Jesse Mrau at Mar 3, 2009,
I'm seeing the Beatles tomorrow but its like these covers of the beatles but I think itlll be just as good as the beatles
Quote by DamageMachine
I ask this 'cause I just got my tickets for the Music as a Weapon tour coming to Maine , Chimaira, disturbed and killswitch all in one, i'm so pumped right now!!
So pit, are you going to a concert anytime soon?

sir i so envy you right now chimaira is awesome in concert as for Disturbed seen them 3 times last year and loved everyone and would almost kill to see killswitch

as for my concert shinedown,and the COLD reunion tour
Hopefully I can go see Lamb of God, As I Lay Dying, Children of Bodom, Municipal Waste, and God Forbid May 18.
And I'd love to go to Prog Nation 09 but I don't know the tour dates/locations.
Newbie of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Page 1 of 5