Page 1 of 4
I know that many of you find fault with me and choose to ridicule me based on things you assume about me. It takes a strong man to stand for they're principals and I am strong and confident with myself and my beliefs.

I really apprecioate the many messages of friendship and support I have recieved from people here of all creeds, lifestyles and walks of life.

I am not a perfect man and I strive everyday to live a good life and do unto others as I would like to be treated.

Although many people may find this funny or odd I am still proud and will live my life helping others to the best of my abilities.

I urge everyone to be friends and be tollerent of those around you. It is easy to poke fun,. it is rightous and just to be tollerent and forgiving and accepting of others.

Also, if you need a friend I will always be here for all of my brothers and sisters here.

God Bless.
If only the pear wasn't banned.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Roman Noodler
I know that many of you find fault with me and choose to ridicule me based on things you assume about me. It takes a strong man to stand for they're principals and I am strong and confident with myself and my beliefs.

I really apprecioate the many messages of friendship and support I have recieved from people here of all creeds, lifestyles and walks of life.

I am not a perfect man and I strive everyday to live a good life and do unto others as I would like to be treated.

Although many people may find this funny or odd I am still proud and will live my life helping others to the best of my abilities.

I urge everyone to be friends and be tollerent of those around you. It is easy to poke fun,. it is rightous and just to be tollerent and forgiving and accepting of others.

Also, if you need a friend I will always be here for all of my brothers and sisters here.

God Bless.

ok dude take it down a notch..you dont have to prove anything to anyone here why did u post this?

's ok dude, you might want to close this thread though, might be considered spam, wouldn't want you gettin' banned.
I think you're doing a good thing, but i also think you're over-doing it a bit. Like the guy above me said: take it down a notch.
Sail upon the open skies
Don't let them get to you cause you're more mature than most other users including myself. Just watch out for any warnings in your email or anything they could get you for spamming, intentional or notch. But good to have you here.
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
Thaaaaaaank you,

For loving me

For being my eeeeeeeyes,

When I couldn't see!

For parting myyyy lips,

When I couldn't breath

Thank you

For loving me
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
I appreciate it
And yeah you might want to close the thread, you shouldn't get banned.
Quote by arsonite
You guys should go look at his profile....interesting story.

ahahaha!

wow
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
I Love Satan
Quote by I Be Andyy
That gives you rank of -10 out of 10. You fail. Go play the flute.

----GEAR----
Gibson voodoo sg
Schecter hellraiser c-1 fr (07' model)
Fender american strat
Martin 000-28
Peavey bandit 112
Mesa mark 5
Mesa stiletto 4x12
You are the man, speaking up over the general accepted practices of society to show what you really are made and what is lacking in said society.

Keep up the awesome.
Oh,I thought you were some sort of 13yo rich kid.

You're cool.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Roman Noodler

God Bless.

news flash, we, don't, care.

If you stopped being so pretentious, and just got out of everyone's face, people wouldn't hate you.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
This guys pretty cool. Just tone it down, man. You seem like an awesome guy and all, but you're just overdoing it a bit which is annoying some people.
I love you too man
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Quote by Boogie Man
news flash, we, don't, care.

If you stopped being so pretentious, and just got out of everyone's face, people wouldn't hate you.

Someone says something nice to a whole group of people and you insult him? Oh man, you're what's wrong with the world today, brah.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Quote by sexothemonkee
I Love Satan

Yeah man! Satan is a pretty cool dude, we had a guitar battle once at the crossroads.
who the hell are you

Also I don't hate you, you seem cool.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
It's quite amazing to see how many non-smartass/immature posts are here.
Well done, Pit.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
No Homo!
"Wait, he smokes marijuana?!?! I thought he only does weed!"

-Ignorant Friend #1

"How many shots are there in a 26er?"

-Ignorant Friend #2

"No I don't want a two-four, I only like beeer!"

-Ignorant Friend #1
Quote by Roman Noodler

God Bless.

are you shure you are on the right thread?
Quote by manmanster
Someone says something nice to a whole group of people and you insult him? Oh man, you're what's wrong with the world today, brah.

I'm not insulting him, if I was insulting him I would say, you're a ****ing piece of ****, I hope you burn in hell. I'm explaining to him, that it's really annoying the way he keeps posting these threads. Also, don't call me brah.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Page 1 of 4