Ok guys im about to order a red badass Dean Ml Xp tommorow and i was wondering if i could get anybody to put a floyd on her?
i recommend saving and just buying a dean 79 Ml it has a licensed floyd, they work well, i have one.
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
Quote by Dimebagjeff
i recommend saving and just buying a dean 79 Ml it has a licensed floyd, they work well, i have one.

This^. i have the ML XP. it's a good starter guitar, but not worth putting money into. I also have a 79 ML and there is no comparison in quality. The 79 is a huge improvement.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
The 79s are some of the best guitars Dean is producing right now.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Dont buy a low end dean they suck ass. Even the 79 serie is overpriced.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by Hcmanu
Even the 79 serie is overpriced.

The Dean '79 Series isn't overpriced. Gibson Standard V's and SG's build quality is much lower than these, I own both and can atest to this. The Gibson neck is made from 4 pieces of wood (excluding the fretboard and scarf joint). The headstock on my Gibson V has a piece glued to the side to allow room for tuners and there's a glue joint that runs down not quite center of the back of the neck. Dean doesn't even tack on extra pieces on the headstock and theirs are huge. For half the price you can have a better guitar with a higher QC and build quality.

But yes, I would reccomend getting a 79' Series if you're wanting a Floyd. Or if cash is an issue at the moment, at least try to get one of the ML's with a Matching Headstock. They come with Grover tuners and have all Grover hardware for a low price.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
If all you have is $300 go used. Try BRG, he usually has a pretty decent used selection.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
I do not buy used equipment sorry. So the dean ml xp have grover tuners good practice guitar