I've been looking at buying a new tube amp recently and have come across Bugera's. I haven't a chance to play one but from what I've heard they sound dam good.

Basically I'm into rock, a little metal like metallica, megadeth, satch etc., grunge and alternative so distortion is probably more important then cleans. What are these amps like and also which one should I get.

My understanding is their basically peavey ripoffs of the 5050, 6505, XXX and JSX. I was leaning towards the 333xl since its a ripoff of the JSX and I'm a fan of the satch. The main reason why I'm leaning towards bugera is because I'm a poor students who works at maccas so you can guess that for the $8 an hour I get I can't afford a JSX combo, especially since australian's get butt raped by guitar prices.

So, what is the sound on these amps like, tell me about their reliability - i'm more interested in how hard it was to get it replaced if i did break then if it did and how loud is it?

Thanks
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Their sound quality is damned good, but the reliability is touch and go. They're very poorly constructed. If you buy one, look at BeerChurch's list of things to improve reliability. Their warranty is good, but it's a pain in the ass.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
yeh I figured, I'm a patient guy I guess. If it breaks I'll just have to hastle behringer. Curiously where can I find his guys and what are the speakers like on it?
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
They are amazing amps. Well, at least the 333xl which is the one I used and had to purchase is. That amp has more definition than all the peaveys mentioned above, and its insanely versatil with pristine cleans which the peaveys lack.
I have the 6262-212, which is moddled after the Peavey 5150 II. its a great amp. awsome cleans and killer overdrive
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
How much do these run for? Ive been looking into them too
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212