So I was checking out guitars while looking for a new one, and I came across the Blood Moon C-1. I can't find much about them other than the specs and a few opinions. Does anyone have any clips or somewhat of a review about it? I would love any information that anyone has. I have a Damien-6 and a Revenger-7, and love them both, and I play mostly metal, Lamb of God stuff like that through a Peavey Trans Tube Supreme Head and XXX cab. Is this something I can dig?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Comes with DD HB-102 pickups? IIRC they're rip offs of the JB/Jazz combo. They do metal just fine.
i played one and another C-1 back to back. i found almost no differences in tone or feel besides that i liked the sound of the regular C-1 better
It's about the look isn't it? So if it appeals to you go for it, you can always change the pickups later
you're pretty safe buying most of the schecter products, i have the damien six which is a very stable and decent guitar and my singer owns the XXX, the Brianna Banks model and a V model, they all stay in tune really well, the duncan design pickups sound pretty good, the hellraiser 006 is a good choice too, it comes with active EMGs but it's been discontinued in alot of sites.

i'm looking at buying the bloodmoon as well i'm just not sure about the neck thickness and i can't get the page to load because i'm in iraq and the internet sucks, but schecter guitars overall are good quality. Also, the pictures on most of the websites don't the blood moon any justice, the colors on this guitar are awesome, try looking at the pics on the pro guitar shop website.
Saw one of these at Grandma's* a few weeks ago and it was love at first sight. I just put it on layaway.

*Grandma's Music and Sound, a local music shop in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

EDIT: Just got it out.
Last edited by In The Mist at Aug 11, 2009,
is the Peavey Trans Tube Supreme Head good ? does it do good for like deathmetal/metalcore shit ? i just bought one lastnight and the dude just sent it off i should have it in like 3 days
I've played about every Schecter C1 model at my local dealers shop. IMO the blood moon was quite disappointing compared to the others. The feel was bad, didn't sound good (ran thru a ENGL savage 120), and you could see that the quality wasn't quite good either. I'm actually a schecter fan (luv my C1 hellraiser) but I've gotta say go for the other C1 models.
Quote by bmx4ever
is the Peavey Trans Tube Supreme Head good ? does it do good for like deathmetal/metalcore shit ? i just bought one lastnight and the dude just sent it off i should have it in like 3 days

nice to necrobump from May. old thread is old. I even posted here before I had a sig.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"