Page 1 of 2
You think this is just another piece of extreme music... You think this is just another constructed outfit... A Betraying Mask.. You're Wrong... This Is something you never had experienced before... This is something, that you couldn't even imagine In Your ridiculous, limited mind... This is beyond everything you have ever known... You Never will understand any of this... And That's the only thing you can count on in your senseless existence.... You Understand nothing! This is maximum ego trip over all limits... and Beyond all Horizons... Into the dark, infinite unknown.... It Is existence itself... Life ad Death In it's purest form... A Uncontrollable immortal energy... The power of thinking... Driven by the quest for answers... Growing and expanding with everyone, That is found... A universe on it's own... A Self perceiving, conscious spirit... This is me... My life... My Inhuman existence... And all of you and your transitory reality are just worthy for my hate... You are scum... All of you shall die... and Will! And the only thing that last in the end... is the only real... reality itself...
COGITO ERGO SUM!

DEATH TO THE HUMAN RACE
DEATH TO YOU
DEATH OVER ALL

http://www.traumatic-voyage.de/

UG today I share with you one of my favorite bands.

Formed in 1986 by one man, one mind, and one dementia, Traumatic Voyage explored territory never explored since. This music is meant to shake you to your core, break you, and make you want to do the same too everyone you love.

With really damn good music.

I'd call them Avant-Garde Death Metal, but use the term loosely. The music is near impossible to find in physical format and almost as hard on MP3 format.

Enjoy.

I am the misanthropy...
Humanity is prison.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Last edited by VampireGoldfish at Mar 3, 2009,
I will definitely check this out before I get off the computer, you have great taste in music.

Edit: Any song/album in particular I should look for, I just found a link for the first album, crap, nevermind, it's a private link. Bastardd
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Mar 3, 2009,
Quote by The Virtuoso
I will definitely check this out before I get off the computer, you have great taste in music.

Edit: Any song/album in particular I should look for, I just found a link for the first album, crap, nevermind, it's a private link. Bastardd

You can't go wrong, though the production on the first album may bother some.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
This is good stuff, pretty crazy, but that just makes it all the better. Almost reminds me of a warped Akercocke at some points.
They look really interesting, be sure to check them out
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
This stuff is such a bitch to find VG, seriously, I've been blog searching for the past twenty minutes, and nothing, and no torrents either, soulseek is my last hope, and I always get banned on there. Damn you for your enticing with your good music.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Tomorrow, if work is kind and gentle enough to leave me with expendable energy, I will enrich some inboxes if deemed necessary.

Keep looking and listening though.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
You ass.

"OMGZ SO INTERESTING, BUT U CAN NO HAZ!!!"

Quote by VampireGoldfish
Tomorrow, is work is kind and gentle enough to leave me with expendable energy, I will enrich some inboxes if deemed necessary.

Ahhh....

Would be much appreciated.
I've found Jesus
Well then I hope that you fill my inbox with the wonders and joys of you which you speak of, because I can't find anything, and I hate listening to incomplete songs, it's one of my biggest pet peeves when first discovering a band, because it really detracts from the overall feel of said song.
Quote by Senor Kristian
What do you guys want me to host it on?
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Mediafire
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Listening now. I definitely want Khiaoscuro after listening to the clips of 3 I. View and New Rage. I also just found Cogito Ergo Sum on What.CD, so I'll work on acquiring that (although, listening to the clips now, the really fake-sounding drums will probably get on my nerves).

If you do get around to uploading stuff, hit me up too. The torrent for Cogito Ergo Sum isn't downloading right now, but when I get that I'll upload it and send it around.
Last edited by Scourge441 at Mar 4, 2009,
I like what I'm hearing so far. I'd greatly enjoy a link to some stuff if you get a chance to upload it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by VampireGoldfish
Tomorrow, if work is kind and gentle enough to leave me with expendable energy, I will enrich some inboxes if deemed necessary.

Enriching is requested. I can't find anything even on blogsearch .
Misanthropy isn't exactly a new concept in music... Don't Dimmu do that all the time?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Your point is?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by \Powerslave/
Enriching is requested. I can't find anything even on blogsearch .

I posted first VG, that means we're bonded, at least I think it does. Seriously though, I searched for like an hour last night, and nothing; I found one album on soulseek, but the guy isn't sharing, at least not with me. I can't find anything man, can you help?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Mar 4, 2009,
This is good stuff...

I would like some...ehem, enrichment
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
If it wasn't already made clear, I would also like enrichment.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Last edited by MetalMessiah665 at Mar 4, 2009,
I would also like some of this enrichment.

If anyone is wanting Eibon La Furies' album I can up that because I couldn't find it anywhere on Blogspot but my copy came the other day.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by eazy-c
I would also like some of this enrichment.

If anyone is wanting Eibon La Furies' album I can up that because I couldn't find it anywhere on Blogspot but my copy came the other day.

That would be awesome if you could help a hessian out.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Just waiting on Mediafire
Quote by ChemicalFire
^Thanks man.
Quote by Senor Kristian
err found a site with links to a few of their albums... like... just now that i typed it on google lol.......................................................................LOL

first page, though it has links to rapidshare... so I guess, a traumatic voyage in itself >_>" /lame pun
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at Mar 4, 2009,
^Enriching links? Because I searched for awhile and I found nothing.
Quote by Senor Kristian
so far i got like 3 four links already... and just type in google "Traumatic voyage megaupload" ... and voila a ****load of links

pray its passwordless :x
Last edited by NosferatuZodd09 at Mar 4, 2009,
Virtuoso, check yo PMz.
Quote by ChemicalFire
All right, I'll check on both of those, thanks guys.
Quote by Senor Kristian
I would like some of this. Please.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
This thread has made me hate the word enrich. Congratulations VG, you accomplished something special on the internet.
Someone send me this, I am so damn curious.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Finally got a hold of some of their stuff, and it's really good, I like. The only problem is, one of the albums that I got sounds like it's skipping, and I don't know if the file is bad, or if that is supposed to be a part of the song! IT'S MADDENING!

Grenzgang is strange VG, it's like electronica/techno with someone screaming, this is interesting to say the least...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Mar 4, 2009,
Sorry about the lack of Powerslave's new hated word.

Anyways, after work today.
I promise.
For real this time.
Yup.

And Virutoso its probably a bad file.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
All right, that would be awesome VG, I just got Traumatized (really like it) and Cogito Ergo Sum (haven't listened to it yet, but skimmed through it, and it's really, really weird). I was testing that hypothesis about it being a bad file earlier today though, and I think it's just that my computer was slowing down from all of the downloads and tabs being open that it affected itunes, because I was listening to the album this morning, and it was fine.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Page 1 of 2