I'm doing a public service announcement video for computer class with an anti-drug and alcohol theme (irony). Basically, the video goes: When your drunk you think your girlfriend looks like this...(really awesome hot girl video), but really she looks like this...(skany looking ho video). What I'm having trouble with is thinking of funny examples of the one stated above and one like: When you're drunk you think you look like this...(really suave cool guy picking up all the chicks video), but you really look like this...(Really drunk obnoxious guy video).All the videos I have so far are from Superbad, Grandma's Boy, Harold and Kumar, and Saturday Night Fever so just ideas like that that would make you laugh.

Summary: video ideas for a hot chick, an ugly chick, a cool looking girl magnet guy, and a drunk obnoxious guy all from pretty popular stoner movies. preferably with youtube links.

thanks.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

For the suave dude, totally go with ZZ Top in "Legs" when they're playing the fluffy guitars.
When life gives you lemons, squirt juice in your enemies' eyes.
yeah, somehow i forgot about pineapple express, but yeah any specific clips from shows like that
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

the begining seen where the government is testing item #9

or when they smoke the cross joint