Since I've been working as a baker, I've been eating a fuckload of bread lately, and I've also been drinking this stuff called up and go which has a lot of fibre in it. Now I had always heard about how it's important to have a high fibre diet because it it helps your digestion or something and that you can tell if your getting enough fibre by how good your poos are. But seriously, since I've been getting so much fibre my poos have been phenomenal. Like 3 logs AND a clean snap every fucking time. And like twice a day. Please everyone, increase your fibre intake because this is an awesome feeling.

Thank you.

Not spam.

I'm honestly really happy about this
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Yeah, but white bread doesn't give you a whole lot of fibre. It'd be the whole grain breads that do it. Fibre is awesome.
Pics or it didn't happen
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
Quote by fretsonfire74
Yeah, but white bread doesn't give you a whole lot of fibre. It'd be the whole grain breads that do it. Fibre is awesome.

My work makes low GI, high fibre white bread
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
LOL this thread is amazing.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by SOADisdabest
Up & Go is ****ing delicious.

Shit yeah it is, although I've never known anyone to agree with me on that.

I get the big 5 dollars ones to drink at work and thus my poo has benefited from it

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Avedas
What's faibree?

It's pronounced Fiber and its a vitamin or mineral or something

And it makes your poos come out really really good

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
My work makes low GI, high fibre white bread

Well that'd do it then. I gotta get me some of that bread. I'm not a huge fan of multigrain or whole grain bread, but I do it because it's better for me. Speaking of which, I'm hungry as hell.
Lol I once had a ton of those fiber crunchy cereals and I honestly took a 50 minute ****
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
I would blow you right now if I could.

Everybody should follow this advice. There is nothing more satisfying in the world than an awesome megapoo. I really think we could solve half the world's problems if everyone had a clean break every time.
I am the Infantry.