One had some input problem and got some popping/fuzzy feedback, and one had a collapsed bridge piece for the E string. Charged $68 and guess what? The basses are worse than when I took them in. Now none of the strings on my Jazz bass are high enough from the fretboard and I'm not getting any volume reception on my Ibanez. I'm gonna take them back and "stick them up their butt"..ha not literally but you get the idea. I got a 30-day warranty. Technicians should actually fix things like they're supposed to.
Rock on
Play a grown-up's guitar, with at least 6 strings. This is your punishment.
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Oh i lol'd quite a lot. Internets to you Normul. Normul you are the funniest man on all the internets. I would gladly make dirty lovin' to Normul all night long. Normul is the reason I breath. Normul
Bass > guitar

I can't be "punished" for my basses messing up..what kinda sense does that make? the technician is gonna actually fix them properly this time.
Rock on
Has anything like that happened to you guys? I'm not gonna just outright call the technician a jerk or anything..he just might have thought he fixed it but didn't. I'm taking them back tomorrow and explaining that they weren't fixed properly.
Rock on
you've been playing for 4 years and cant fix your own axe?

my nan could fix your bass....

Seriously tho - take it back, make sure you actually speak to the techie or at the very least write a list/description of the problem and leave it stuck to the guitar so the tool has no option but to read it.

Learn to set them up and fix them yourself though...., best way to go
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by Normul
Play a grown-up's guitar, with at least 6 strings. This is your punishment.

You're a tool... Low end = win.

And that sucks dude... You should bash them with a bass =D
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by SDragonRocker5
Has anything like that happened to you guys? I'm not gonna just outright call the technician a jerk or anything..he just might have thought he fixed it but didn't. I'm taking them back tomorrow and explaining that they weren't fixed properly.

The last time I paid someone to do it for me they had it for ages didn't do what i asked, messed up what they did do - I never let anyone else touch my baby since
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Yeah people who think bass is in some way or another a watered down guitarist are dumb.....and they have obviously never seen victor wooten play haha
I can't just fix things on my own..just because I play doesn't mean I'm a guitar mechanic. I can detect the problem but it's best left up to a professional to fix it, when they do it right that is.
Rock on