Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
They sound almost the same as Brain Drill to me.

EDIT: Never mind, I like these guys a lot more than Brain Drill.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Mar 4, 2009,
I enjoyed it on the same level as I enjoy Brain Drill and Beneath The Massacre.
Fine in small doses, and then I have to stop masturbating and go back to work.
I enjoy this.

Holy ****, look at the bass that guy is playing!
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I think it might be a Warr guitar, not sure. Anyways, DISSEMINATED INTRAVASCULAR COAGULATION FTW! (Yes, I memorized that song title )
Yeah you're right, it does look like a Warr guitar. Guess I didn't notice it at first.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Well it is possible to have 12 string basses that are tuned in fourths ......

Ie Jean Baudin style...
I am me. Live with it.
Last edited by DeAd-RiP at Mar 4, 2009,
Pathologic Tech Death eh?

Yet another pointless genre classification added to the sea of classifications
God ****ing damn it I honestly hate tech death.

But I can't stop listening. What is this I don't even...

EDIT:

"This member is already one of your freinds"

Last edited by Vermintide at Mar 4, 2009,
I thought Cancrum Oris was less annoying than the other song. Overall its so technical it made it boring. That bass player is just insane though.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
Beneath The Massacre, anyone? I've eargasmd a few times and I'm only 1 minute in.

When I went to see Gojira on the Radio Rebellion tour a couple years ago, Beneath the Massacre was the first band up. My friend got our tickets stolen, though, so we missed them while we were trying to get into the show.
Quote by madbasslover
When I went to see Gojira on the Radio Rebellion tour a couple years ago, Beneath the Massacre was the first band up. My friend got our tickets stolen, though, so we missed them while we were trying to get into the show.

Oh dude that blows. Beneath The Massacre is nothing I would want to miss. I wonder if there as good live as they are on their cds.

Oh, and HOLY ****! That bass intro to D.I.C. made me restart the song at least 10 times.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Quote by MetalOblivion93
Oh dude that blows. Beneath The Massacre is nothing I would want to miss. I wonder if there as good live as they are on their cds.

Eh. From what I've heard of them, they seem like one of those bands that I'd enjoy live but not on the recording. A lot of the raw power of that type of music is sapped out by the production. I don't like music that sounds like it was written with a calculator.

I probably would've enjoyed them live, though. It's a completely different energy when a band is on the stage and you're there hearing them. Like Job For a Cowboy. I hate Job For a Cowboy, but they were pretty damn cool live.
Quote by madbasslover
Eh. From what I've heard of them, they seem like one of those bands that I'd enjoy live but not on the recording. A lot of the raw power of that type of music is sapped out by the production. I don't like music that sounds like it was written with a calculator.

I probably would've enjoyed them live, though. It's a completely different energy when a band is on the stage and you're there hearing them. Like Job For a Cowboy. I hate Job For a Cowboy, but they were pretty damn cool live.

Yea I know what you mean I saw Arsis one time in Virginia and it was completely diff then listening to the recording.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Quote by MetalOblivion93
Yea I know what you mean I saw Arsis one time in Virginia and it was completely diff then listening to the recording.

I'm not too big on Arsis, either.

Don't tell anybody.
Well, I have the summer slaughter 2007 tour on dvd, with beneath the massacre on it. The instruments are killer, but the vocals were kinda lacksing IMO.

Anyway, I like them, would love to hear a full album by them, to see if it won't bore me.
(Yeah, I listen to full brain drill albums )
Quote by madbasslover
I'm not too big on Arsis, either.

Don't tell anybody.

Th-... This.... This is metal herecy!!! I was starting to like you, too!!!! WHY?
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Quote by MetalOblivion93
Th-... This.... This is metal herecy!!! I was starting to like you, too!!!! WHY?

Actually I've just been too lazy to check them out in depth. The only song I've heard is We Are the Nightmare and I wasn't particularly fond of it.

I'm checking them out now, just to make you people happy.
Oh. WatN blows in comparison to A Celebration Of Guilt. Check that out, then join my group. Because you will want to......... Mwhahahahahahahaha
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
merrrr stuff like this makes me want an extended range bass soooooo much... like i can't describe how much i want a 10 - 13 string bass anywhere in between is fine. =D
I am me. Live with it.
Hhahah, I'm actually suprised at the responses to this thread, I thought most people would've hated this stuff!

Weird idea, but to me, the difference between this band and brain drill is that brain drill is like a crab and these guys are like a lobster *shrugs*. Anyways, yeah, these guys are actually kinda more similar to BtM with the liberal use of atonal tapping and the sort, and the Warr guitar kinda reminds me of B... tA, even though they sound nothing alike
Page 1 of 3