Digitech Whammy

\Thread
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
I'll have to listen to surfacing again, but if i'm not mistaken he's tapping an octave up and bending.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by boxcarmonument
Digitech Whammy

\Thread

this

make sure you set up your amp's eq properly though, and tune your guitar, sounds terrible on an untuned guitar and poor eq settings..
Digitech Whammy is probably the best bet, but the Digitech RP250 does a decent job at reproducing the sounds. I have used both, never owned the Whammy due to the price, but if price is not an issues you can't beat the Whammy.... but if you are interested in a multi effects processor under $200 I would recommend the Digitech RP250, it has most of the Whammy features like octave up, 2 octaves up, a second below, a fourth below, an octave down, 2 octaves down and dive bomb. As well as 8 different harmony blends....

In looking around there seems to be a few sites, including amazon that are selling the Whammy for a fair bit less than it's usual $250....