When I pinch harmonic before I used to get one like once in 10 tries but now I get 'em all the time (just this night actually). I'm playing unplugged right now since my parents' like to complain about life and its mother and the pinch harmonics are coming 95%. Anyways, it sounds very low, should I wait 'till I can play plugged or is there any solutions somebody could suggest now?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

there are 3 main sections to hit pinch harmonics, i believe the common one is right before the Bridge pickup close to being on top, that one makes a low note, to get a higher note find the place that closer to the neck pup
You really won't be able to hear pinch harmonics at all if your not plugged in.
The gods you worship are Steel
At the altar of Rock N Roll you kneel
A slave who forever Rocks
Is chained in the Devil's locks
AND SLAIN BY THE BLOODY AXE I WHAIL!
Quote by DeathMask
You really won't be able to hear pinch harmonics at all if your not plugged in.

Totally, agree, as long as you are deaf.
Quote by Martindecorum
there are 3 main sections to hit pinch harmonics, i believe the common one is right before the Bridge pickup close to being on top, that one makes a low note, to get a higher note find the place that closer to the neck pup

You should be able to hit a harmonic on any part of the string just that those spots you're talking about are the easiest to do.
K, thanks. Also, thanks for the info on where the pinch harmonics are most easier to do.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by _Sanitarium_
Also, buy new parents.

Sadly, these people are hard to get rid of. I could hardly be out at 11 w/o my mom rampaging.