Its a Dunlop crybaby wah limited edition pedal.

I got it brand new for 50 bucks along with about 300 editions of assorted guitar magazines, and a few other gadgets.

My dad knew a guy at work so i got it cheap, and i dont know much of this pedals capabilities. I wanna know if its actually useful to me or not, i play metal and when ive tried it on higher distortion, it doesn't really wah so well.
If i could make use of it id keep it, BUT im poor
so if its worth some cash ill sell it, tell me what you guys know about this pedal so i can decide.

And just for amusement.
do you use a distortion pedal? if so, i suggest you put the wah AFTER the pedal. i had the same problem.

oh, and i suggest you only use it for some solos. too much wah gets really annoying.
I myself am looking for a dunlop crybaby.
Considering it's a very popular pedal there would be alot of mods out there.

(I lol'ed at the baby joke)
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
What exactly is the name of the wah, and can you take a pic of the bottom?

theres the ass end for better review.

Jim Dunlop Crybaby wah
thats an original crybaby dude. It's the basic dunlop wah. Although you may not have much use for it now if you get good it can accent solo's brilliantly, paticuarly stuff like zack wylde and slash.
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
looks to be a different color
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to
- Jimi Hendrix

Im tired of following my dreams, im going to ask them where their going and hook up with them later
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by hendrixftw
thats an original crybaby dude. It's the basic dunlop wah. Although you may not have much use for it now if you get good it can accent solo's brilliantly, paticuarly stuff like zack wylde and slash.

huh leave it to the hendrix guy to know an original crybaby when he sees one.
i figured it might be but if i cant use it you have any idea what i could sell it for, im looking for money right now and if im not gonna use it why keep it?
TBH It's not worth very much. I think you'd be better off keeping it, and modding it once you're at the stage were you can use it.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
TBH It's not worth very much. I think you'd be better off keeping it, and modding it once you're at the stage were you can use it.

+1

Quote by Ghanja_Fog
huh leave it to the hendrix guy to know an original crybaby when he sees one.
i figured it might be but if i cant use it you have any idea what i could sell it for, im looking for money right now and if im not gonna use it why keep it?

Lol that's irony i guess.
The gear:

* Epiphone Les Paul Custom
* Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 String
* Fender Squier P Bass
* Blackstar Stage HT-60
* Original Crybaby
* EHX Small Clone
* Boss DD-3
Last edited by hendrixftw at Mar 4, 2009,