Yes
150 39%
Only a couple times
120 31%
Nope
115 30%
Voters: 385.
Page 1 of 3
I was just wondering how many of you in the pit are party people. Personally I tend to try to stay away from that whole thing and have seen terrible things at parties...but I'm curious to see what the pit says. Any interesting stories?
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
No not really. I don't smoke or drink, so it's kinda awkward being in a room full of drunk/stoned/both people.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
im not a party person at all
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I'm not much of a party man myself, i like a relaxing coldie with some mates. But it was my best mates 21st last saturday, man, that was one hell of a night, awesome fun though.

Funny story, my bucks nights somehow after 4 hours of drinking, me and the drummer from my band were jamming out some of our songs to 100+ drunks that were at the pat=rty in our tiny jam room. We even had topless chicks rocking out to teh metalz, man that was one of the greatest nights of my life.
Why party when you can sit alone in a room practicing guitar?
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
I have very little interest in parties, I feel really uncomfortable and don't enjoy myself
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I've been to some epic house parties, you gotta know the right crowds, when you have a room full of strange but friendly people they are wicked times.
I party, it's fun meeting so many new people even if some of them won't remember you. I've had some of the best conversations in my life while drunk, and it brings out the best in music too.
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
I go to them every so often, but I'm much more comfortable just getting plastered with a few decent people.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
ur asking at night, most people are partying, not on the comp. yes, on a tuesday.
I like to party whenever I can
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
I party, it's fun meeting so many new people even if some of them won't remember you. I've had some of the best conversations in my life while drunk, and it brings out the best in music too.

Agreed
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by StewieSwan
escapism is pathetic. So, no, I don't

You're an ignorant motherfucker you know that?
I am the Infantry.
Quote by StewieSwan

i agree. posting on message boards by myself is way cooler than partying!
Quote by mr.happyman
i agree. posting on message boards by myself is way cooler than partying!

loser
Quote by nirvana001

WOW! haha, you win. end of story.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

Nah, the people who go to parties around here are always involved in a bunch of drama and it pisses me off so I don't even go. Drama is lame.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm not a party person. I don't care much for crowds. Occasionally, I'll hang out with a few friends, but that's all.
Guitars:
ESP LTD F-100FM
Epiphone SG Special
Jackson JS30KV
Ibanez IJX40

Amps:
Fender G-DEC
Crate GLX212

Other:
Roland GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer

"So, come on, let's burn the sky down, so that we may be high together."
Quote by nirvana001

Aw, did I offend you? Poor baby.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by COBHC728
Why party when you can sit alone in a room practicing guitar?

^^
I'll occasionally go to house parties depending on who else is going and such. Though I very much prefer just getting together with 5 or so of my close mates and having a few drinks together.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
we on that patron all day evry day
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
We have Brawl Parties. We just hang around and play Brawl til the morning hours. We don't drink or smoke anything though.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I don't know anyone and no one knows me, so I don't get invites.

So I don't know if I like them or not...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by StewieSwan
Aw, did I offend you? Poor baby.

He's got a point. That comment you made was pretty ignorant.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by StewieSwan

wait, so, you think people who party have bad and unsatisfying lives and are just trying to escape their horrible reality? ignorant mother****er sounds right.
Last edited by reelbigfish2020 at Mar 4, 2009,
Quote by reelbigfish2020
wait, so, you think people who party have bad and unsatisfying lives and are just trying to escape their horrible reality? lol, ignorant mother****er sounds right.

Not only that, but to say escapism is pathetic is pretty stupid as well. How many people on this site use music as a form of escape? He probably insulted about 95% of UGers.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by StewieSwan

Golly, you must really hate christmas Mr. Swan.

Partying for me basically consists of me and a few of my male and female bros getting drunk/stoned/both in someone's house. Sometimes there are people I don't know there but its fun. The kind of people who throw/go to house parties arn't the kind of people I hang out with.
They're hit or miss. That type of crowd usually isn't my thing, but with the right group of people, it's amazing. But then again, who doesn't like partying? You can have a party without all of the typical getting smashed, breaking things, fighting, being loud and obnoxious, etc. There are many different types of parties. I smoke and drink quite a bit, so really it's only natural to hangout with a bunch of people and enjoy ourselves, why not?

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Nope.

If I lived somewhere with a decent dance/trance scene, I would though. Like crazy. Too bad I live in Oklahoma.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

every party i go to i hit on everyone's girlfriends and they end up trying to start **** with me. the last party i was at i tried to have sex with an asian. it's safe to say i just drink with friends in their basements now.
Quote by shut_up_n00b
No not really. I don't smoke or drink, so it's kinda awkward being in a room full of drunk/stoned/both people.

Same here.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Page 1 of 3