I just started guitar a little bit ago but those dbz guitars are so tempting should i do it lol or no and dont worry i am gonna stick with guitar so it wont be a waste
You see, in the final analysis,
it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.
You owe it to yourself to use the best guitar you can afford.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
DBZ are Dean Zelenski (sp) guitars. The original owner of Dean. He left Dean because of their business ethics and is now building the guitars that originally made dean famous. High quality shred machines.

For a guitar built by a small sized company with near custom specs, the price isn't too bad. ESP's custom shop is a lot more expensive.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I bet they're worth over $9000
X JAPAN
yoshiki.toshi.pata.hide.heath/taiji

---------------

"desert rose, why do you live alone..." - yoshiki
He charges up to $4000 for some of em but i heard they are beautifully crafted by hand n custom hand wound pups
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by HarrySidhu
I just started guitar a little bit ago but those dbz guitars are so tempting should i do it lol or no and dont worry i am gonna stick with guitar so it wont be a waste

Yes. Their power levels are over nine THOUSANDDDD!!!!
Quote by darksauce

I LoL'ed

Quote by smokin_joe
Yes. Their power levels are over nine THOUSANDDDD!!!!

Too obvious.

To the TS, the value of the guitars is purely subjective and something you've got to come to an opinion on by trying one for yourself.
Quote by Redeemer016
i thought it was a Dragon Ball Z guitar lol i need sleep

dont feel bad, i thought the same exact thing when i first heard about DBZ guitars
Crank your rig on 12, let it feedback wide-open for a good two minutes, freak your neighbors out and ENJOY THE POWER OF THE GUITAR! 'Oh, what a feeling,' and it ain't no damned Toyota!" ----Dimebag Darrell
I'll just say this: If he's so proud of his new guitars then why does he not have any photographs on his site or in his catalogue?
Quote by Pikka Bird
I'll just say this: If he's so proud of his new guitars then why does he not have any photographs on his site or in his catalogue?

did you not look at the catalogue?
theres a picture of each guitar in there......its the one in PDF format. =\
Quote by Pikka Bird

Obviously you haven't looked around the site very much. There's a **** ton of photos from NAMM and there's a few catalogs up online. Here's one of the 4 galleries http://www.dbzguitars.com/web/dbzguitars-namm-winter-2009.html

EDIT: Are these guitars on the market already? If so, who carries them??
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Where are the prices of these and where will they be sold??????? Ive seen them and they look BEAUtiful
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by heretic-clown
dont feel bad, i thought the same exact thing when i first heard about DBZ guitars

I was expecting another Epiphone spinoff where they paint put some fancy vinyl on a cheap ass Les Paul when I first heard about them.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
there soooo nice the one i like is like 4000 hahaha but there are some for even 700 800 or about 1200 so theirs something for everyone i love the headstock and the shapes probably get one after i get an amp
You see, in the final analysis,
it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.
Quote by darksauce

gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
The ESP custom shops generally cost more than other customs because of the quality to detail.

Quote by MESAexplorer
DBZ are Dean Zelenski (sp) guitars. The original owner of Dean. He left Dean because of their business ethics and is now building the guitars that originally made dean famous. High quality shred machines.

For a guitar built by a small sized company with near custom specs, the price isn't too bad. ESP's custom shop is a lot more expensive.
Yeah I thought Dragonball Z too LOL. I'd love a guitar that had Goku's face on it
Edit: Well at least it's a cool site http://www.dbzguitars.com/thedarkside/index.php
Better than Dean's site
Last edited by MetalGrayFox at Mar 4, 2009,
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
The ESP custom shops generally cost more than other customs because of the quality to detail.

They get about $1,000 added on due to a 40% import tariff as well.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio