hey every 1 i own a squier jagmaster and i want to switch the pickups.

the pickups are coming out of my ibanez gio ( the one that looks like an sg cuz theres several other gios ) and i like the sound from those but i dont know how to instsll them can some one please leave some advice for switching pickups.
also will the pickups sound different once i pop em into my jagmaster
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
hey every 1 i own a squier jagmaster and i want to switch the pickups.

the pickups are coming out of my ibanez gio ( the one that looks like an sg cuz theres several other gios ) and i like the sound from those but i dont know how to instsll them can some one please leave some advice for switching pickups.
also will the pickups sound different once i pop em into my jagmaster

Okay so you are replacing crappy pickups with even crappier pickups? Well first off if you've never used a soldering iron you probably will not get this right the first time so chances are you are going to mess it up. It takes soldering skills and knowing how to wire it in. You either need a wiring diagram or learn how the wires work and what goes where. Soldering can be difficult and you can mess up badly with it and end up paying more than those guitars cost to put the pickups in it. It's not worth it. Those guitars cost like 200 dollars.