Hello good people of UG

I've decided to make this thread as there are so many other little threads everyday about someone who keeps getting bullied by someone big kid

This new thread shall be a place where you come for advice about your problems which are most likely to result in a fight... not that we want it to end that way

anyway, as i was saying, i for one, am getting very annoyed by these threads which appear everyday and each one allways gets the same answers, so lets stop filling the pit with the same threads, and discus it here!!
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
i have to admit, I laughed a little

at long f*cking last... a decent compliment

I POSTED THE PEAR ALL I GOT WAS A LOUSY WARNING
Don't care what other people think so much. It got me here.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Simple. Go to your local boxing gym. Learn to box. Win.

Almost every town has a boxing gym where they teach you to box.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
Quote by isildurs_bane
Don't care what other people think so much. It got me here.

On the interwebs?

Anyways,
My advice is to start something that will make you both physically and mentally stronger and help you gain confidence, like a martial art for example. When people see that youre confident they tend to leave you alone and you won't get hassled as much, and when you do you'll be able to handle yourself.
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Last edited by rolling_stoner at Mar 4, 2009,
Find a little chinese/japanese man, and become friends with him. Wax his cars and paint his fence then he'll beat them up for you.
Quote by Helpy Helperton
Find a little chinese/japanese man, and become friends with him. Wax his cars and paint his fence then he'll beat them up for you.

crescent moon?
You know what's cool about being all growed up? No one bullies you. Some one starts messing with you, you tell them to go **** themselves, problem over.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
How am I supposed to stand up to mother nature? She's a woman. Completely irrational and always rains on your parade. By parade I mean plans to go out, of course.

Quote by civildp1
You know what's cool about being all growed up? No one bullies you. Some one starts messing with you, you tell them to go **** themselves, problem over.

Haha, "growed". Everyone, laugh at civildp1 and his inability to correct spelling after constructing a sentence!

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by civildp1

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

ARGH FINDMUCK

E-Married to Funny_Page
, or your way out of any bullying situation.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)