Hey for some work I am doing in english I need to know what Droit de signor is could anybody tell me what it is?
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

i could, but alas i am too lazy to USE THE SEARCHBAR
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Its latin, it means Right About Signal, that makes no sense, so you may have a spelling mistake
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by cammo_1234
google.com

/thread
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
In french it means "Right of ..." but signor isnt anything I know.

In latin de can be of or about, so that would be "Right of " something too, but again I dont know what signor is. The only thing google tells me is Signor is italian for Mr.
Quote by Bobo Jenkins
/thread

I tried google wasn't very helpful as there isn't many helpful sites and the ones that are helpful are blocked by the school.
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

strange, when i googled it it came up with stuff about a myth
didnt click any of the links though because i'm unhelpful
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
its spelled 'droit de signeur'. its french for 'the lords right' and it refers to the old days when the lord of a land had the right to take the virginity of the young women that live on his land.

and no, thats not a joke. for real.
Last edited by xl999 at Mar 4, 2009,
Quote by -Reborn-
Oh I just found this for you Linky

Might help

Edit : beaten to it ^^^ but yeh. he's right.

thanks
Quote by postmortem2006

Quote by xl999
its spelled 'droit de signeur'. its french for 'the lords right' and it refers to the old days when the lord of a land had the right to take the virginity of the young women that live on his land.

and no, thats not a joke. for real.

french got something right!