This a Email I recieved today:

Dear Friend,

I'm Prince GRUBER KUSI, the son of his royal highness JOHNSON KUSI of the Ashanti Kingdom in Ghana.

As part of our royalty, our royal family is entitle to 10% of the total gold mined in the Ashanti kingdom, in view of this, I have in stock 550kg of alluvia gold dust and I'm looking for a buyer.

Please contact me if you are interested in my offer. On received of your response will forward to you the full information and the FCO.

Regards,
Gruber Kusi.

NB.INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT US FOR OUR FULL CORPORATE OFFER.PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYER ARE WELCOME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wtf? btw, I know it's fake, atleast I think it is...

EDIT: I know its spam but I just posted it cos for me it's weirder than normal and I thought you guys might wanna look, has anyone else received any weird spam emails like this?
Last edited by Stoney93 at Mar 4, 2009,
Send them your bank details to be on the safe side. Best safe than sorry mate

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Stoney93

wtf? btw, I know it's fake, atleast I think it is...

so what you want from us?
Aww, I love those guys! They sent me like £1million and I've never looked back. Thankyou.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Give them all your money. It seems legit.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I thought everyone knew these kinda of emails are called "spam" and are usually deleted/ignored.

Just me thinking again, I guess....
Quote by offspring_punk
9/10 Bobo Jenkins just sounds godly in general. I think I'll name my firstborn child that. Male or female.
It's not a weird email, it's one of hundreds of phishing scams crap webmail providers like hotmail can't seem to filter out, because they're crap.
haha

Ashanti Kingdom!

haha

...yes, I am aware Ashanti is a real region.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I didn't know alluvia gold existed...
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
haha, Johnson
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Seems legit to me. My mate; MR. USEN IBRO made a great deal with me the other day.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Send them your bank details to be on the safe side. Best safe than sorry mate

nice one i lol'd haha
My Metal (gp5) Songs

Quote by iimjpii

Quote by TEK34
A PE teachers got a shotput in the side of the dead

Head + dead = dead?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I definitely got a similar one... I hate spam.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Dude, what are you waiting for! Send them you money, you iz rich!